Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot young mixed race / “caramel” girls in London?  (Read 18750 times)

Offline Hugoriley13

I know there is a “black/mixed” thread already, but it seems to be full of old suggestions for much darker west African girls. When I say caramel, I mean a caramel a “rio ferdinand” mixed race girl. If there are any stunning mixed race girls that are English as well, would be great.

Online sparkus

I have a thing for British mixed race/biracial girls (as black/white couples became more 'acceptable' in the 90s there's a sudden explosion in their number coming of age now) but you do get a fair few WGs from Brazil, Colombia etc. who qualify as.

Offline Hugoriley13

Yes I love the brazillians, but fresh ones really are fleeting in England now and on the look out for good British ones.

Offline JustaPunter

I know there is a “black/mixed” thread already, but it seems to be full of old suggestions for much darker west African girls. When I say caramel, I mean a caramel a “rio ferdinand” mixed race girl. If there are any stunning mixed race girls that are English as well, would be great.

Vanessa from HOD is a very attractive girl. I don’t think she is mixed race but she is what I would describe as caramel coloured.

Have only met her once at HOD. If you like big clits she is one for you!!

She seems to have gone a bit Dominatrix lately though her AW account has now changed its name again so maybe she will start doing normal meetings.

She can be a bit difficult to track down to be fair.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:50:58 pm by JustaPunter »

Offline Hugoriley13

Vanessa from HOD is a very attractive girl. I don’t think she is mixed race but she is what I would describe as caramel coloured.

Have only met her once at HOD. If you like big clits she is one for you!!

She seems to have gone a bit Dominatrix lately though her AW account has now changed its name again so maybe she will start doing normal meetings.

She can be a bit difficult to track down to be fair.

Again, she’s black not bi-racial, I’m looking for strictly caramel, light brown skin women. Thank you for the suggestion though, is facially very attractive yes?

Offline JustaPunter

Again, she’s black not bi-racial, I’m looking for strictly caramel, light brown skin women. Thank you for the suggestion though, is facially very attractive yes?

YMMV

But in my opinion she is facially very attractive.

You can only see half of her face in her current HOD pics and the only way to see her whole face is via Only Fans I suspect

Offline LLPunting

Odd how Rio Ferdinand came to your mind when trying to think about caramel skinned women you want to fuck.
Couldn't you have linked some of the applicable ladies in your AW hotlist?

Offline lillythesavage

Anyone playing on the personal ads site that is not anymore gets a reply for an oral only meet, do not dismiss it, goes by the name of Elle.

I met her this evening, travelled 2 hours on public transport to get to me from London, and worshipped my cock for 2 hours properly deep wet and sloppy. Size 8, very well done fake but smallish boobs with bullet nipples, came on my face numerous times with plenty of full on snogging on tap.

A very good looking, very light skinned, mixed Jamaican/English 26 year old. Best punt in years lol, and I did not get to fuck her and I would have said no if she told me the tits were fake.

Offline adrianm758

Sounds intriguing but I have no idea who or what you’re talking about. Can you elaborate?

Offline Stevelondon

Anyone playing on the personal ads site that is not anymore gets a reply for an oral only meet, do not dismiss it, goes by the name of Elle.

I met her this evening, travelled 2 hours on public transport to get to me from London, and worshipped my cock for 2 hours properly deep wet and sloppy. Size 8, very well done fake but smallish boobs with bullet nipples, came on my face numerous times with plenty of full on snogging on tap.

A very good looking, very light skinned, mixed Jamaican/English 26 year old. Best punt in years lol, and I did not get to fuck her and I would have said no if she told me the tits were fake.

Eh !!!!!

Who
What
Where

Offline lillythesavage

Eh !!!!!

Who
What
Where

I cannot mention the site because of rules I think, but it should be obvious from the description.

She only replies to ads placed and is as confident and direct as any SP with perfect comms and no messing. Oral only and I nearly rejected for that reason.

Met her at the station, Looks so sweet and innocent with her long curly hair and glasses,5,5, slim in skinny jeans and a cardigan. Very confident and not shy at all.

Chatting at home, she says she loves sucking cock for money, such a turn on lol, and just over 2 hours of oral fun both ways started right there.

Look for that name and a message starting " Oral " . If she replies to you just go for it, 120 all in I was quoted, but she did say she did not expect me to last 2 hours, never gave up though, but I never cum that way, so helped out in the end.

She tapped out a couple of times when face fucking her lol, said on the verge of puking, not my thing so suited me.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:53:55 am by lillythesavage »

Offline The Night King

External Link/Members Only who I positively reviewed last month fits the bill.

She is VERY tall. Not cheap either.

Nothing like that helmet Rio Ferdinand  :timeout:

Offline frosty

I can think of three girls I’ve seen who fit OP’s specifications and who are all still active I believe

I had a great time with each of these girls, but should say that it’s been almost 2 years since I saw Amy and even longer (3 or 4 years) since I saw Naomi so no idea what their services are like these days.

Offline Payyourwaymate

There's not a lot of them. The ones that are around overcharge knowing that their specifics are hard to find, in the WG market anyway. You might be better off saving and going to the DR or Brazil when travel restrictions are lifted lol.

Offline puntingpumping1920

There's not a lot of them. The ones that are around overcharge knowing that their specifics are hard to find, in the WG market anyway. You might be better off saving and going to the DR or Brazil when travel restrictions are lifted lol.

If he wants mixed raced women

There's plenty on seeking arrangement
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Bassman

I can think of three girls I’ve seen who fit OP’s specifications and who are all still active I believe

I had a great time with each of these girls, but should say that it’s been almost 2 years since I saw Amy and even longer (3 or 4 years) since I saw Naomi so no idea what their services are like these days.

No review on the last one? Dreamydreamox

Offline Payyourwaymate

If he wants mixed raced women

There's plenty on seeking arrangement

I think the attractive ones may cost more than the few WGs about that are mixed, but I do agree with you.

Offline frosty

No review on the last one? Dreamydreamox

Never got round to doing one but will try get one up soon

Offline lillythesavage

I think the attractive ones may cost more than the few WGs about that are mixed, but I do agree with you.

There are lots about on other sites too, not finding them any more expensive than an hour with an over priced AW girl. No time limits or extras make a big difference too.

More importantly, no Sergei, not jaded and very happy meeting old men, Completely different ball game from an AW girl. No good if you do not have time, patience and cannot arrange hosting Though, Usually.

Offline HappyJack

This one looks interesting but expensive at £250/hr. She even describes herself as a "caramel skin beauty"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Whore Master

This one looks interesting but expensive at £250/hr. She even describes herself as a "caramel skin beauty"

She looks like she'd be a massive disappointment. The pictures look they have a filter on them.

She is way too expensive at £250 p/h. Interesting to see if she ends up well reviewed.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

She looks like she'd be a massive disappointment. The pictures look they have a filter on them.

She is way too expensive at £250 p/h. Interesting to see if she ends up well reviewed.

Size 6 lol, 95 aw feedback score all for direct cam, scarring on thighs looks awful on movie thumbnails.

Had 2 far better than this from hook up sites over the weekend, Last night with a curvy, slutty, caramel milf, her words not mine, squirter too. Asked for 200, I never argue, just pay what they ask for, best part of 3 hours rolling round my super king bed.

Never got paying for cams, the internet is full of it, but that looks like all you will get from this one.

Online Bassman

Never got round to doing one but will try get one up soon
Nice. Look forward to reading it. Tempted to book her soon

Offline beastmode

Not cheap but looks like a beauty.

Online crazyinsanity

Size 6 lol, 95 aw feedback score all for direct cam, scarring on thighs looks awful on movie thumbnails.

Had 2 far better than this from hook up sites over the weekend, Last night with a curvy, slutty, caramel milf, her words not mine, squirter too. Asked for 200, I never argue, just pay what they ask for, best part of 3 hours rolling round my super king bed.

Never got paying for cams, the internet is full of it, but that looks like all you will get from this one.

Which site for the caramel milf please

Offline lillythesavage

Which site for the caramel milf please

I am not allowed to mention non punting sites am I?

Please stop sending Pm,s asking how it works for me, what sites I use, and your tales of woe with the one I described, Different sites or apps work for different people and you need time and patience, I use several different ones.

The younger ones usually live with parents and may have a Bf, the older ones quite likely have kids and often a partner, it is not dial a hooker lol. You need to be flexible and usually arrange to host, though some will host on subsequent meets once they trust you.

I can tell you about a mixed race older woman who advertises now and then looking for work, on the site I described, late 30,s though she never revealed her age, larger woman, is actively looking for full time work and will say not into full sex meets.

I was seeing her regularly but for personal reasons have moved to pastures new, hence the recent posts, she is great company, brilliant at role play and just a very nice all round fun person. Reply to her ads and be polite and flirty but not down right filthy and down right filthy may come. She loves office role play. It really turns her on.

If you can make it work for you it is far more rewarding and satisfying than timed meets with an advertised whore, go with the price they say, bargaining or discount hunting turns everyone off, unless they say so, time is not usually an issue, the pre punt chat is not eating into your time, neither is use of the shower and there is not usually punters on the phone or waiting at the door.
Long meets or overnights even weekends can happen if they like you and enjoy your company for the ppm you were quoted. Some are only interested in living out fantasies and not money, I nearly fucked up an overnight with a 24 year old by mentioning money, so don,t jump in, let them tell you what they are looking for.

I always ask if I can share their number, the answer is always the same, they are not pro, they do it for all sorts of reasons as and when they want to.

A majority are black, mixed or Asian, the ones that put a premium on AW and the ones these threads probably help put the premium on, but they see themselves as just another woman with a fantasy or trying to earn a few quid and are not usually up themselves, and usually very normal and grateful.

Happy hunting lol.

Offline Hugoriley13

Thank you, that last one looks like a must try. Just what I was looking for.

Offline themagicrat

This girl may be what you're looking for:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Caveat Emptor! Check the reviews before venturing down that road.

Offline Whore Master

Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.

Offline Strikar

Middle girl is not that caramel, bit of filtering with the pics, sexy enough girl with great tits but if your after say Jessica Alba caramel skin you may be disappointed

Offline ManOFSteel

She is black not mix raced. The poster wants women with Megan Markle or Jessica Ennis skin complexion and race i.e. half white/half black. There are loads of them in the real world but I personally don't think I've punted one.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:29:22 pm by ManOFSteel »

Offline lillythesavage

I have met quite a few and have to say my new favorite type over South Asian, they mostly seem to have a good laid back friendly vibe and happy with old men.

None are pros though and do not advertise as such, seeking reviews do not go down well I have read, and the ones from other sites, well, there would be no link.

Aged 26 to 40, they are out there but you have to hunt them down, try the dating and hook up sites, rarely see genuine ones with good reviews on AW or Viva, they seem to dip in then disappear or are poor providers if not fake.

I will ask the two I am in regular contact with about passing on the number, I have asked previously and told no. 1 or 2 meets a week seems to suit them.

Offline JAYZ

I have to be honest I've had some of the most passionate sex with young women of the kind described, mixed race/caramel.

Offline xela1990

Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Offline HappyJack

Here are 3 currently on AW who are definitely mixed-race. The first one looks sensational if the pics are genuine . . .

Coffeeandcreamxo External Link/Members Only
English Babe Scarlet External Link/Members Only
JasmineRedd External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

Here are 3 currently on AW who are definitely mixed-race. The first one looks sensational if the pics are genuine . . .

Coffeeandcreamxo External Link/Members Only
English Babe Scarlet External Link/Members Only
JasmineRedd External Link/Members Only

Agree on first one looks wise.

Few red flags, 200 plus undisclosed extra for owo, from the sloppy blow job queen, live a year and nothing here, chem boys go top of the list, now what could that mean lol.

Think I will give the cokehead the miss it deserves. Iron works always puts me off anyway.

Offline ManOFSteel

I don't think most of you guys know what mixed race is lol

Offline yeahbaby

Offline JustaPunter

I don't think most of you guys know what mixed race is lol

In the title the OP states “mixed race/caramel”

Some girls may fit the “caramel” category but may not be “mixed race”

I know some mixed race girls that are darker than some girls that aren’t.

The title may be the cause of some confusion.

Offline lillythesavage

looks like a light skin Jamaican SP here.

Only offering duos, digital cameras and more so flashes on phones do have a habit of making dark skin a lot lighter and she does not claim to be mixed.

Been caught out like that before, not that it made any difference, just pictures were far lighter than the real thing by a long shot.

Offline ManOFSteel

In the title the OP states “mixed race/caramel”

Some girls may fit the “caramel” category but may not be “mixed race”

I know some mixed race girls that are darker than some girls that aren’t.

The title may be the cause of some confusion.

The original poster stated that he wanted girls with a "Rio Ferdinand" skin complexion, to him, that is caramel. Mixed race, when it comes to this topic refers to women who have one white parent and one black parent e.g. Jessica Ennis, Megan Markle etc

Maybe it's just difficult for some people to tell.

Offline Eric2020

She looks delicious but way out of my budget  :(

Offline bst

I have met quite a few and have to say my new favorite type over South Asian, they mostly seem to have a good laid back friendly vibe and happy with old men.

None are pros though and do not advertise as such, seeking reviews do not go down well I have read, and the ones from other sites, well, there would be no link.

Aged 26 to 40, they are out there but you have to hunt them down, try the dating and hook up sites, rarely see genuine ones with good reviews on AW or Viva, they seem to dip in then disappear or are poor providers if not fake.

I will ask the two I am in regular contact with about passing on the number, I have asked previously and told no. 1 or 2 meets a week seems to suit them.

This has to be about the 10th thread I have read where you somewhat derail the thread claiming to have come across women on x, y, and z platform and have an arrangement but oh no SURPRISE GUESS WHAT... as always, some obscure circumstance means that you cannot share. May I ask, what do you contribute to a PUNTING forum?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:32:00 am by bst »
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline king tarzan

I have never seen such a beautiful woman as Naomi who i shagged 2 times over 20 years ago..
The most beautiful woman i have ever fucked..
Cherise was also very good looking too..

As there is hardly anyone to the superior physical standards mixed race wise like them 2 I've given up hope :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 10:30:43 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.