Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Brazilian Hotties  (Read 108026 times)

Offline Thelatitude0

Is she available next week ??

Can you post her number

Search is your best friend - this is her most recent profile - External Link/Members Only    :yahoo:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Search is your best friend - this is her most recent profile - External Link/Members Only    :yahoo:

Profile was down when I asked that question

Profile seems to be hidden  :(
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline webpunter

cacau has resemblance to another brazza fittie

who is worth a mention

Bootylatinaxxx

External Link/Members Only

Nationality = British my her arse

FAF

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?

Online LLPunting

cacau has resemblance to another brazza fittie

who is worth a mention

Bootylatinaxxx

Nationality = British my her arse

FAF

"No kissing all clients"   WTAF?  Is that an age bar? A race one? A looks one? Dental hygiene?  at 150 ph   :dash:

Offline golden bull

Pics look masculine but she looks fucking hot on kommons videos, fantastic arse that I want to bang against.
Am contemplating but don’t want to bang a man whore by mistake. What do u guys think?
Hot or not?

Offline JackSaint

Pics look masculine but she looks fucking hot on kommons videos, fantastic arse that I want to bang against.
Am contemplating but don’t want to bang a man whore by mistake. What do u guys think?
Hot or not?

I say no cock, she is now on my hotlist!

Offline golden bull

Damn I’ll race you to it 😂. You know what’ll happen if she’s a banging fuck and you post a positive review…….. she’ll be needing lots of shitty sticks.

Offline webpunter

#metoo

The brazilian production line shipping fit SPs to the UK & europe is truly amazing
Knocks most of the UK SPs for 6
If not looks then deffo attitude
Sex is like a national sport for brazzas, & they win gold medals all the time

Could you imagine the export potential from places like Grimsby  :scare:
Fat short chavvy council house trailer trash
Whose woeful looks are only exceeded by their woeful attitudes
You can see who the [relatively] intelligent ones are
Their tramp stamps are spelt correctly  :D

OK, some of the brazza burds may have had a cock at some point
If they look feminine, the undercarriage is long gorne & you really cant tell, it doesn't count  ;)  :yahoo:

Online LLPunting

The brazilian production line shipping fit SPs to the UK & europe is truly amazing
Knocks most of the UK SPs for 6
If not looks then deffo attitude
Sex is like a national sport for brazzas, & they win gold medals all the time

Just to qualify your effusive expounding of "Brazilianas":

Cost 150+ ph.
Likely multiple extras on commonly considered essentials for a true GFE/PSE experience that will hike the price near or past 200ph.

Most Latinas from Brazil (or elsewhere) under 150ph base won't meet this expectation.  If you plan on trying several then it may well be (much) better value to fly to Brazil and not come back until you've fucked so much you can't walk and have to be medevacced home (don't forget the insurance).

Offline larryshouse

Anyone seen Kimberly, here high on the Piccadilly search?

Her body is a humdinger

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is a B&S. You can run an image search with the above images and the one with the denim shirt.

Offline golden bull

This is a B&S. You can run an image search with the above images and the one with the denim shirt.

And the vid with no face pic screams ladyboy to me  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline king tarzan

And the vid with no face pic screams ladyboy to me  :scare: :scare: :scare:

If I choose Brazilian 1st of the ⚽⚽ has to be el- realo 👍👍
Otherwise unless I'm 100% sure all authentic woman even if has fake⚽⚽ like Cristal I saw..
One has to be extremely careful..

Some men look like real authentic women, looking at Google images.. real shocking... :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Flying to Brazil, if only.  Not sure if i'd survive.  Insurance deffo ! 
Mates have been there numerous times & rate it very highly, its on the to do list
Must do the GP & combine with some fun stuff
Back in the day did some punting in Venezuala which was ace

Two of my fave SPs are both brazzas:  Valentina, commentary on here & Karinna in HemelH
I did a review on this fittie when she was in Surbiton, External Link/Members Only

Its not just brazzas, SPs from other south american countries can be supa dupa
Spain seems to be a popular landing spot for them, with the lingo helping
In the spanish knocking shops with bar areas its an ideal opportunity to check em out buying them a drink
Of the south americans [SA] Brazilians & Colombians make up the majority, with a few from other countries
Have found SA SPs in other countries like Switzerland & Germany, tho predominantly locals + EE's as we know

I take your point bout the pricing arrangements here, i'm fine with the entry level offering
In the club environment there is usually set pricing based on the booking length
A friendly approach buying them a drink or two & not being demanding can deliver benefits
Especially when they 'like' you, which translates in them preferring a 1/2 hour or hour with you rather than someone else
In conversation in spanish clubs they've commented that they tried to avoid the locals & prefer northern european punters
Easier to be with, a more relaxed session & higher spending, being more likely to extend the time + tips
On the latter i'd usually round up by €10 [1/2hr] or €20 [1hr], up-front when given em the folding

My effusive expounding comes from two decades+ of our fave sport
I like the latin looks, however its more their attitude & approach
Find the right one, with 'interviews' conducted over a drink or two can deliver fringe & minge benefits
Catch them in the right mood & its pounding rather than expounding which takes over  :yahoo:

Cost 150+ ph.
Likely multiple extras on commonly considered essentials for a true GFE/PSE experience that will hike the price near or past 200ph.

Most Latinas from Brazil (or elsewhere) under 150ph base won't meet this expectation.  If you plan on trying several then it may well be (much) better value to fly to Brazil and not come back until you've fucked so much you can't walk and have to be medevacced home (don't forget the insurance).

Offline Anadin

That's pretty much what I'd planned on doing last year but hey-ho restrictions. I even have the whatsapp of the GPs I'd planned on seeing. Surprisingly a handful of them turned up in London but yeah it's not quite the same especially when you see what you'd pay there. :lol:

Offline bops909

Cost 150+ ph.

You can still find some good ones - maybe I got lucky but there were no extras, she has a banging body friendly attitude and was definitely up for it when I saw her.  External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

You can still find some good ones - maybe I got lucky but there were no extras, she has a banging body friendly attitude and was definitely up for it when I saw her.  External Link/Members Only

Looks like a Jorge!!!
Look at the shoulders :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline grandaddybadman

Looks like a Jorge!!!
Look at the shoulders :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I don't think she's a man. I was thinking may be it's protein steroids and lateral raises.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Offline webpunter

If you cant tell for sure it doesn't count
If 'she' was in a spanish knocking shop club i'm pretty sure most punters would go chasing after 'her'
#metoo
Edit:  I like the gym bunny type look

I don't think she's a man. I was thinking may be it's protein steroids and lateral raises.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 10:04:10 pm by webpunter »

Offline MrMohican

Cost 150+ ph.

+ 1 on this. I love the look of Brazilian women as well but I've literally had some of the worst punts Ive ever had in their hands. A few years back I vowed I'd never see another one again after a couple of really shit punts only a few weeks apart. The whole 'everything-ees-extra-baby' attitude and lack of attentiveness is common. Ive softened on my attitude but Im always wary of booking a Brazilian for that reason and prefer to see well reviewed girls. Like anything in this game YMWV and the blanket praise that gets heaped on Brazilian women can sometimes be misleading as there are as many shit providers out there as there are good ones in my experience.

Offline bops909

+ 1 on this. I love the look of Brazilian women as well but I've literally had some of the worst punts Ive ever had in their hands. A few years back I vowed I'd never see another one again after a couple of really shit punts only a few weeks apart. The whole 'everything-ees-extra-baby' attitude and lack of attentiveness is common. Ive softened on my attitude but Im always wary of booking a Brazilian for that reason and prefer to see well reviewed girls. Like anything in this game YMWV and the blanket praise that gets heaped on Brazilian women can sometimes be misleading as there are as many shit providers out there as there are good ones in my experience.

I've seen a few Brazilian WGs and I haven't ever had "ees-extra-baby". Maybe I've just been lucky.

Online LLPunting

I've seen a few Brazilian WGs and I haven't ever had "ees-extra-baby". Maybe I've just been lucky.

Looking at your past reviews you've either punted them at an inclusive price for owo or you haven't actually indulged in owo or (D)FK.  You've been lucky for sure that in the provinces the girls may still offer a little more in the still elevated price and that you're away from the gouging that has been happening in London these last couple of years.

Offline king tarzan

Offline sparkus

Offline Rayray23k

Ive had better/friendlier visits with Brazilians than any others but i find it difficult to find a hot slim size 8 Brazilian.

Offline iafd222

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one has been floating around for a good while, looks incredible, especially in her videos on Komms. A little surprised a review hasn't come up for her on here yet.

Offline webpunter

Looks FAF
Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:
30 mins might be the way to go
If all ship shape then can request extension [if avail] or do revisit

A couple more pics:   External Link/Members Only

Komms link for easy ref:
"Abs Fab"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one has been floating around for a good while, looks incredible, especially in her videos on Komms. A little surprised a review hasn't come up for her on here yet.

Offline Rayray23k

I find this thread very amusing with the amount of paranoia if it's a man or not yet I am even more paranoid about encounteing a Thai ladyboy and no one seems to be.

Online LLPunting

I find this thread very amusing with the amount of paranoia if it's a man or not yet I am even more paranoid about encounteing a Thai ladyboy and no one seems to be.

You haven't been paying attention then to the Asian/Thai threads.  Brazilians AND Thais are both considered suspect if they are enhanced, and especially if they appear to have overly masculine traits.   Perhaps part of the added suspicion stems from the situation that TGs are at higher risk of danger and discrimination in Brazil whereas they are more openly integrated in Thailand, so they reasonably seek domicile in "safer" societies.  With sex work presenting the "easiest" access to high paid work TGs are disproportionately represented in the profession (in broader society TGs are estimated to be 0.5-2% of various demographics).

Offline webpunter

Good intel

You haven't been paying attention then to the Asian/Thai threads.  Brazilians AND Thais are both considered suspect if they are enhanced, and especially if they appear to have overly masculine traits.   Perhaps part of the added suspicion stems from the situation that TGs are at higher risk of danger and discrimination in Brazil whereas they are more openly integrated in Thailand, so they reasonably seek domicile in "safer" societies.  With sex work presenting the "easiest" access to high paid work TGs are disproportionately represented in the profession (in broader society TGs are estimated to be 0.5-2% of various demographics).

TGs from here often look like some bloke dressed up on a stag do  :scare: :lol:

Best miss out the reach around
It doesn't count if you can't tell that they are TS TG
& with brazza & thai fitties this can be easy, especially if you are wasted, phew TFFT

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:43:12 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Can anyone find her independent profile

👇🏿👇🏿

Offline king tarzan

Offline webpunter

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 01:55:19 pm by webpunter »

Offline webpunter

Looks FAF
The profile includes:
100% REAL !!  NO SURPRISES !!
Thats ok then

Edit:  attaching pic

Any Intel - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's only £250

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 02:02:38 pm by webpunter »

Not bad rate

Found her number on Kommons

Bella - 447377924950

Most likely £250/ hr or less

Looks FAF
The profile includes:
100% REAL !!  NO SURPRISES !!
Thats ok then

Edit:  attaching pic

I tried to book her just now

She doesn't see black clients

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 02:41:24 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline king tarzan

I tried to book her just now

She doesn't see black clients

Could be a blessing in disguise for you
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 03:36:16 pm by king tarzan »

Thoughts on her 🤔 

Anyone want to TOFTT ?

Did some digging and I can say 99% she is a transgender

I just can't find pictures (no homo)

This is her song found on YT - External Link/Members Only