Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't sh!t on own doorstep - but how close is that?  (Read 2553 times)

tonylad

Just been reading some good punt reviews BUT the punts in question are in the same town as me. Given the advice is to avoid it, how close would you go? If I avoid it, and look elsewhere, I would be getting a poorer deal.

Offline smiths

Just been reading some good punt reviews BUT the punts in question are in the same town as me. Given the advice is to avoid it, how close would you go? If I avoid it, and look elsewhere, I would be getting a poorer deal.

I have had a regular who was based a few streets from me, I didn't have any problems and it was good too walk to and from her place. Only you can decide this obviously.

Offline TomR

It depends to what extent you need to be discreet I imagine.

If you have family, close friends, work colleagues etc who
may see what you are up to then best to play away from home.
Usually girls don't work in the same place as they live unless
you are talking London, so you would be unlikely to bump into
one in your local pub or supermarket but it can happen as posts
on here testify.

Really depends on your personal circumstances.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Depends on your risk appetite!

Low - 25+ miles

High - 0.5 miles

And everything in between. I have extremely low risk appetite and normally dabble away on business so that's 250+ miles!

I also go OTT with punting phone, punting email and go full stealth mode when expecting an outcall or even visiting places for massage. Carry cash, no name on anything, etc

Only you can decide your appetite. It's NOT a risk / reward thing as well. It's just pure appetite
WBW

matt000169

All depends on how much you want to see the girl. There are plenty of working girls out there to choose from. Is transport the issue? Travelling a long way is not everyones thing. I had a punt yesterday and i went 70 miles for it. Luckily i was working nearby too  :D :D

Offline lostandfound

Tbh if I lived in a small town like CLS I'd go up the road to one of the nearby large conurbations, whereas in a large city I'd be more relaxed about it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:54:24 pm by lostandfound »

Offline Zeusthedoc

A friend of mine had a property for rent in my street (this is years back, he has since sold it) which was being used by a WG. I only cottoned on after she left. He called me when he went in to find the property full of paraphernalia associated with whoring (a wardrobe full of outfits and toys, bedrooms designed and styled like boudoirs, and CCTV). I always want to have a go with his tenant but I never had an inkling that she was a wg.

Might have been for the best. Shitting on the door step  is tempting but a bad idea!

Offline nigel4498

My regulars almost a neighbour. I've nothing to hide so don't see the problem.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
one of my clients lives 4 doors away

handy when i need a lightbulb changing haha!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Neal69

Depends where you live.

In a small village or town then it's a no no close to home.

A large town or a city then I am quite comfortable.

Also it depends if you drive to a punt and what car you own.

My main car although reasonably upmarket is fairly common but is a distinctive colour so would be fairly recognisable in and around my home area.

My other car needs to have a very very discrete parking place .

In fact I am  thinking about getting something a lot less upmarket when I replace my main car.

Bloody punting rules your life.

N

Offline Wolverhampton1990

The closest I have gone to home so far is just under 2 miles, but I have been considering paying a visit to a girl I believe works 2 streets away. I'm not married or in a relationship like a lot of the punters on here though, so am probably in a minority that wouldn't see much risk in getting caught out.

Offline mr small

As others have said it depends on your attitude to risk / what you may lose, but distance is not the main concern.

Location, surroundings, and who may see you are more relevant than mileage, for some nearer home will have high risk while for others it will be certain locations, regardless of mileage.

Punting round the corner from your in laws is not safe because it is over 10 or 500 miles from home.

We know where immediate family and close friends live and work, but do you know where your OH's cousins or workmates that you have met occasionally live or work ?

One issue that almost caught me out was OH having friends and family (that I wasn't aware of ) who stayed opposite a well used WG flat, and who were aware it was a working flat. Some of them may have recognised me while I would have been blissfully unaware.

:hi:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Depends on density of body traffic and personal comfort.

Family would warrant more distance as would GF's.

Being neighbors near enough you could get away with if your professional enough with her and you wont meet them on nights out.

Inevitably expect a clash but be able to explain it.

Offline pewpewpew

I have a similar problem. There are quality girls not too far from me and i always travel a bit to keep shit on the low but the ones in my town look amazing. Tempted to move away just so i can come back for a shag  :D

Offline Hertsgent

I can't be bothered to drive more than about 20 mins, so I usually do closest town but restrict generally to touring EEs. Or further afield (ie not closest town) I can be more expansive (ie local WG). The huge flaws being that a WG often works in another town to where she lives, and that I might be recognised sidling into a local hotel.

So I guess everyone has a different attitude to the risks on this one

Offline Sheer Tights

How about a different country. I saw a WG last year who is miles away & I found her on facebook from the name on her pasport in her veri pic. This week I got 2 suggested friends on facebook with the same surname. One is a waiter in a local restaurant and the girl cuts hair in my barber shop. I can see it being an interesting conversation if next time she cuts my hair & I say that the WG is a really good shag.

ickydicky

ive got a few regular hoors i visit within 5min walk from my flat. never a problem :drinks:

Offline Walsalllad15

My regular use to be two minutes from work, no problem with that till I found a work friend also lived in the same apartment block,  so could only see my regular when I knew my work mate was at work