Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking on AdultWork  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Mario123

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to this and would like to know what's the best way to book a girl off of AW. Should I call her or send her an email? Is calling her straight off too forward or is emailing too formal?

Offline nigel4498

They prefer you to call if their number is displayed.
If no number then you have no choice but to email them but don't be surprised if you don't hear back from them as they are not known for great communication skills.

Offline HappyandLucky

I would always call b4 making a booking. Consider it a 2 way interview, be clear on the services you require. From the WG's perspective it allows her to get a sense of u as a potential client.

Offline NelsonH

A good professional working girl will respond to you politely and competantly NO MATTER how you approch her.

If she is "picky" about calls or emails it's unlikely this will turn out to be a good punt.

All they ask for is you to be clean, polite and pay up.

Alibaba25

I always make contact via email. I only use phone when I am near their establishment to confirm house/flat number.

Offline Punting Valley

A good professional working girl will respond to you politely and competantly NO MATTER how you approch her.

That I have to disagree, I have send some polite emails to good professional ones recently and received no reply (simply read but not deleted though).

Remember AW notes aren't a thing anymore, so it seems to be the case that sometimes even the good ones can't be bothered with replying. :unknown: It is disappointing. :(

Offline Sonny Crockett

When booking on Adultwork, I always e-mail the lady first to ask their availability and highlight the services I want in a punt. If they come back and say yes, then I make a booking request. On the day of the booking I ring or text them to ask for their postcode before setting off.

Offline charger70

That I have to disagree, I have send some polite emails to good professional ones recently and received no reply (simply read but not deleted though).

Remember AW notes aren't a thing anymore, so it seems to be the case that sometimes even the good ones can't be bothered with replying. :unknown: It is disappointing. :(

+1, not many, but some do, I guess for a variety of reasons, we can only guess at.

Its a question of how busy wg is how much they want to work ,weather they like your e,mail to them or simply they dont want to see you. If phone no is displayied this costs wg £5 per day best to ring as if they sound not that happy to speak to you odds on that punt will not be great . also they can give you a firm answer of when they are free. But that said some of the best wgs are a nightmare to book  while some miss Kdd will answer e.mail with in 30 mins in a very nice way and she must be super busy .so it does give a guess at the wg way of working

Offline smiths

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to this and would like to know what's the best way to book a girl off of AW. Should I call her or send her an email? Is calling her straight off too forward or is emailing too formal?

They are WGs advertising for punters so its certainly not too forward to phone them, that's why they have their number advertised unless they make clear its email contact only. Personally I ONLY phone WGs, no number, no business off me as that suits me.

Some WGs only or mainly work off their phones so email is of no use, others don't display a number so email is obviously what they want.

Offline smiths

Its a question of how busy wg is how much they want to work ,weather they like your e,mail to them or simply they dont want to see you. If phone no is displayied this costs wg £5 per day best to ring as if they sound not that happy to speak to you odds on that punt will not be great . also they can give you a firm answer of when they are free. But that said some of the best wgs are a nightmare to book  while some miss Kdd will answer e.mail with in 30 mins in a very nice way and she must be super busy .so it does give a guess at the wg way of working

£5 per day, that's gone up if the case as it used to cost £1 a day so a number of WGs told me and I saw posted on here.

raylondoner

Last I heard "Available Today" was £5 but phone number £1  :hi:

Offline Punting Valley

Regardless of those reasons, good business practice is to always reply promptly (maybe with the exception if email is abusive or trolling). Sometimes it doesnt matter how good their services are if their admin and communication are shit. IMO arranging a booking is part of the experience that I care about as a customer.

Offline Hertsgent

I normally text first politely, and take it from there  - email is a poor strategy generally, and booking straight off even worse....but I'm generally looking for same day, so phone number is required. Haven't had many problems generally.

Last I heard "Available Today" was £5 but phone number £1  :hi:

sure your right unsure of £

Offline Gordon Bennett

S'pose a lot depends on how soon or urgently you want them? My circumstances mean I have to tee them up weeks in advance so email via AW suits me fine and is my preferred method. Dunno if it's normal but my last one started sending me saucy emails about a week before the booking which was nice but ended up a bit of a let down when she had to cancel on the day.
Another advantage is having a written audit trail of what you requested in case things turn out contentious.

Type_O_Negative

They are WGs advertising for punters so its certainly not too forward to phone them, that's why they have their number advertised unless they make clear its email contact only. Personally I ONLY phone WGs, no number, no business off me as that suits me.

Some WGs only or mainly work off their phones so email is of no use, others don't display a number so email is obviously what they want.

+1  :hi:

I don't have a time to send emails to prossies and then - waiting for their reply.

Aspen

They prefer you to call if their number is displayed.
If no number then you have no choice but to email them but don't be surprised if you don't hear back from them as they are not known for great communication skills.

Not only that, but most of the profiles on AW are fake anyway.

Only book with girls who demonstrate good communication skills. The ones that do this tend to also be the ones that are good to see. Bear in mind though that they are also inundated with people who waste their time, so try to avoid entering into lengthy dialogues because most of them tire of that very quickly.

Offline Rockhead

Further to this, and to avoid starting a new thread, I would like to know how important it is for a punter to have AW feedback.

I had my first ever appointment a week ago - it was all superb (see my review) and the lady in question said she was happy and volunteered to leave feedback for me. As a newcomer, I have a big fat zero next to my name on AW, so this prospect was something I welcomed.

However, a week later and despite a polite reminder, she hasn't done so (I left good feedback for her) and I'm still on zero. Does this mean that I'm going to find it harder to book with people in future, or am I reading too much into it?

Offline closeshave

Some girls just don't leave  feedback

Offline smiths

Further to this, and to avoid starting a new thread, I would like to know how important it is for a punter to have AW feedback.

I had my first ever appointment a week ago - it was all superb (see my review) and the lady in question said she was happy and volunteered to leave feedback for me. As a newcomer, I have a big fat zero next to my name on AW, so this prospect was something I welcomed.

However, a week later and despite a polite reminder, she hasn't done so (I left good feedback for her) and I'm still on zero. Does this mean that I'm going to find it harder to book with people, or am I reading too much into it?

I have been punting with WGs off A/W for many years and am only interested in those with displayed phone numbers because I have zero interest in emailing WGs. I haven't had a problem finding and punting with WGs in my area of London.

A/W feedback on punters in my view gives the WG or pimp the whip hand over the punter as some punters have reported on here wont give bad feedback in case the WG does the same in revenge potentially putting other WGs off him. That works against the interests of punters and for the interests of bad WGs who no doubt laugh their tits off that such punters exist.

All simple to me, no number, no business off me, I punt to suit me, NOT WGs and wont jump through hoops to punt with a WG.

Offline smiths

Some girls just don't leave  feedback

Indeed, but this WG told Rockhead she would. I see this thread has been merged with another since my above post so my previous post on what was a previous thread is similar to the above post I just posted.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:41:14 pm by smiths »

Offline NelsonH

Just ring up a few and say you are new on AW.
They'll judge but the sound of you and won't have much trouble taking your money.

Quite soon someone will leave feedback.
It won't matter much.

If you don't like the sound of them just say, sorry I've changed my mind, and ring off.

Offline Daffodil

Prossies, for the most part, are not known for their business acumen and can often be unreliable in terms of pre-punt correspondence. Does it foretell problems with the punt? I don't think so. I've had absolute nightmares in terms of comms who are great fucks and vice versa. An obvious example are Eastern Europeans, who I find can be very good with comms (?pimp), but mechanical and uninterested on the punt.

In terms of making contact, I'm easy. If short notice and I really want to see a particular girl then phone call is best. If I'm putting the feelers out for a soonish punt, but not that fussed on a specific girl, then text. Email if I'm arranging something a little in advance.

I don't see any harm at all in sending a quick email if a mobile number isn't displayed. Costs me nothing other than a little time.

Ben4454

I would phone them to save time. A phone conversation is worth a lot because it lets you get a feel for the working girl. Here you can ask about services in a business-like tone. It also acts as a cement for the booking. I just find booking by text or e-mail alone is just quite hollow.

If there is no phone number displayed it is not the end all for me. I will send them a E-mail during the day. If the E-mail has been read and not replied to I move on to another working girl. If the booking was agreed beforehand i will write a negative review.

Offline Trevor12

I much prefer a phone call, for reasons already mentioned. If there is no phone number on display, I'll send an email, but not for a short notice booking.

raylondoner

I tend to stick with my very small first team squad but if out of town somewhere I would only bother with a girl that had phone number and has logged in recently. Better still if "available today" is showing - many girls don't use this but I'm told that it's well worth the £5 outlay.  :hi:

Catullus

Definitely need a phone call to get a feeling for the girl, but I tend to send a text first, saying "is it ok to call you now to discuss a meeting at xxh?", in case she is currently engaged. (I hate voice mail.)