Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How close do you risk it?  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Punchdrunk

Laying in bed next to the wife as I type this on the iPad she is a foot away as I plan this weeks punts, I like to live dangerously!!.

Offline hillingdonpete

She is on her iPad taking next weeks bookings  :drinks:

She has just confirmed for Tuesday.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:16:51 pm by hillingdonpete »

Offline Punchdrunk

Some poor fucker will be disappointed then ( cancel it)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:17:45 pm by Punchdrunk »

Offline hillingdonpete

Wait till the review, it might surprise you. She lists everything on her likes list  :yahoo:

Offline m4rmite

How close for what?
Visiting here? Next to me in bed or both sat on the sofa  :)
For a punt?
Closest has been 800 yards from my house, twice :sarcastic:
And the wife's aunty lives next door to said punts.
Another has been 400 yards from a relation, one 800 yards from my work.
Dangerous fucks add that air of mystery :bomb:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:19:03 am by m4rmite »

Kinky Foxx

There's a profile that's just popped up that is really tempting me.

She is less than 100 yards from my house, I can see her street from my window, but alas, I know I'd be risking/asking/begging for trouble if I gave in.

It may well end really, really badly/ so many 'what if's' in this scenario that I just have to go with "Big Brain" on this one.

Unless,..... no no no !     :(

Offline shagmore

I was having a blow job from a WG whilst talking to the OH on the phone.
That was surreal

Offline blackburnian

I was having a blow job from a WG whilst talking to the OH on the phone.
That was surreal

Done that but it was a client on the phone  :cool:

Bb

Offline navydude

Done that but it was a client on the phone  :cool:

Bb

Done that but it was the coppers on the phone about a recent stolen car :cool:

Offline Punchdrunk

m4rmite that is living dangerously

Offline lvtpunt

exactly what I thought :rolleyes:

once or twice I've seen profiles fairly close to home that looked tempting but I ignored them. one of my personal rules.

Offline django0700

Risk v/s Reward.

IMO its very similar to practising safe sex- you need to be lucky all the time (why not play the lottery then?) and unlucky only once for your world to implode.

Offline stevedave

I like punting close to home or work, it adds to the thrill.

I've seen 3 girls I can walk to within 5 minutes of leaving my front door, and working in the city centre, I'm very close to a number of hotels regularly used by WG's, as well as a few apartments.

Offline Bunbury

I don't take any risks.
Only punt where I'm meant to be in the area

Never log on to UKP or AW when the OH is around.

Offline JamesKW

Never use my home computer for UKP or AW,its not the other half I am worried about.My children are a lot more computer literate than her and will take great joy in getting me into trouble.

Offline ViperKai

Close to work but never close to home  :thumbsup:

Offline django0700

Never use my home computer for UKP or AW,its not the other half I am worried about.My children are a lot more computer literate than her and will take great joy in getting me into trouble.

Same here...despite telling them not to touch my laptop because I use it for work (self employed) so no employer issues, they seem to derive sadistic pleasure in grassing me up to the OH.

scruffygitt

Why would you risk your OH finding out?
Who needs that kind of headache in their life?
I understand the thrill of the risk of being caught, but really when you weigh it up and stop thinking with your dick it’s definitely not worth it.
If you are married or with someone but still punt then surely it’s because your not getting what you desire at home, but you still love/care about your significant other, otherwise why would you be with them.
So is it really worth risking them finding out? Not just because you would destroy them mentally and emotionally, but because you truly don’t know what you have until it’s gone...

So no I do not risk anything. I know if I got caught my life would hit bedrock bottom.

Offline m4rmite

Yeah but I enjoyed it.
Now danger is fucking the wife and calling out the wrong name  :yahoo:

Offline Plan R

15 miles away from home was the closest - and I live alone, so theoretically not as much to loose as some !
Reading M4rmite's post made my hands sweat  :scare:

Offline m4rmite

15 miles away from home was the closest - and I live alone, so theoretically not as much to loose as some !
Reading M4rmite's post made my hands sweat  :scare:
You only live once, might gee the wife up if she caught me.

Offline Grenadier36

Yeah but I enjoyed it.
Now danger is fucking the wife and calling out the wrong name  :yahoo:
Her calling out or you?  :D

There's a well reviewed girl who lives on the same street as my squaddie twat ex father in law. I've done some silly shit over the years but am not that brave!

Offline m4rmite

As long as you don't bump into him on the way in/out you'll be ok :drinks:
Might get a friends &family discount :thumbsup:
If I found a wg on my street I'd pop round to fix her pc.
The wife would think I meant computer, I would mean perfect cunt :rose:

Offline Grenadier36

As long as you don't bump into him on the way in/out you'll be ok :drinks:
Might get a friends &family discount :thumbsup:
If I found a wg on my street I'd pop round to fix her pc.
The wife would think I meant computer, I would mean perfect cunt :rose:
High five him on the way out!  :D

Offline m4rmite

High five him on the way out!  :D
If he's going in as you come out tell him 'avoid her arse it'll take a while to close back up' :lol: :drinks:

Offline Grenadier36

If he's going in as you come out tell him 'avoid her arse it'll take a while to close back up' :lol: :drinks:
State she's a much better fuck than his daughter.
And then run like hell   :lol:

Offline m4rmite

State she's a much better fuck than his daughter.
And then run like hell   :lol:
Tell him to look at the roster as his daughter is on tonight :scare:, and the reviews aren't looking good

Offline BarneyBubbles

Visiting here... sitting on the sofa next to the missus.  She's pretty oblivious, lost in whatever shes looking at on her phone.

In terms of punting I tend to keep at least a few miles between home and punts. 

Years ago when I lived on a London housing estate, I had a couple of visits to a local girl on the same estate.  This was back in the days of ads on postcards in newsagents.  She was a great punt...early 20s, up for anything and very fit.  I got the feeling she was pretty new to the business and was doing it for a bit of extra cash.  A month or so after I saw her I walked past one day on my way to the shops and her flat was swarming with police...put me off going anywhere too close to home after that!