Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well that's creepy  (Read 4471 times)

Offline winkywanky

The original FR is still there.
As VW stated in reply #3 the link originally posted is broken, correct link is
External Link/Members Only

So in this review by this paedophile (let's not mince our words here) he states: Services provided: Kinky role-play (DDLG).

I'm guessing one of the Ds will be for daddy and the LG might be little girl?

I hope this bastard gets his comeuppance.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:12:36 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

Bearing in mind what we're talking about here, was that a good idea?  :rolleyes:

Offline hungrypunt

I doubt it, otherwise she wouldn't have allowed it to appear on her profile and I think she could remove it at any time if she wanted.

KT had a hilarious meltdown in response to this, as well as the OP (mistakenly), see deleted comments:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235769.0

Yes he ripped into me but it has since been deleted. He didnt realise i was joking. All good now tho.

Offline myothernameis

Bearing in mind what we're talking about here, was that a good idea?  :rolleyes:

My thoughts on posting the pictures, she dosn't have any on her profile, so we cant really say, what she looks like, so basically these have been posted, for reference

No doubt YT might even join and request the photo be taken down

Offline hungrypunt

Fuck the pictures...shes got em online ..once they are online...pvt they aint.

as.for the original peado post....this could all be part of the DDLG role play she may have agreed to fantasise for him.

Still not right in my head but it happens.

Offline MrMatrix

as.for the original peado post....this could all be part of the DDLG role play she may have agreed to fantasise for him.

You may have a point here. My dealings with her on the phone were very conradictory. Please phone me in the morning, never picks up and so on. Very inconsistant in her comms.

Offline king tarzan

Yes he ripped into me but it has since been deleted. He didnt realise i was joking. All good now tho.
Sorry and cheers 👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

You may be right, but that's not the way I'm reading it.

As for the pictures, they were in a PG, only viewable by paying or at least making the effort specifically to view them. Yes, it was her choice to put them there, but personally it wouldn't have been my choice to openly post them here  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Shame she's hung up her knickers as she looks fucking fit.

I only just managed to make contact with her about a week ago but couldn't arrange anything (she's outcall only, or appears to be) and she told me she was quitting now.

Offline RAJEC

A real shame, this really is.

Her minge looks spot on too  :unknown:

Offline hungrypunt

You may be right, but that's not the way I'm reading it.

As for the pictures, they were in a PG, only viewable by paying or at least making the effort specifically to view them.
Biggest load of bollocks Ive ever heard. Nothing is private on the WWW my friend, nothing

And its and advert for her here now too

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Let's say it is a DDLG fantasy nothing more just an unfortunate report. If that's the case it is giving a bad name to people that share that roleplay fantasy. Let's focus on what I know it is a fluffy report; he narrowly missed out on a bonus cunt point by avoiding the term super honey.

Offline winkywanky

Biggest load of bollocks Ive ever heard. Nothing is private on the WWW my friend, nothing

And its and advert for her here now too

Ha ha, jolly good.