Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can’t you tell it’s nearly Xmas  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Drayki

Just looking by the amount of prossies available today can’t you tell it’s nearly Xmas, must be getting desperate for the money to come rolling in  :lol:

Treehouse

Probably last well into jan when the credit card bills come in

Offline blackburnian

Just looking by the amount of prossies available today can’t you tell it’s nearly Xmas, must be getting desperate for the money to come rolling in  :lol:

Spot on , took a break from here and AW for a couple of weeks and was shocked how many are advertising  - almost no "xmas newbies " though  :(  , can get some good short term newbies around this time usually .

Bb

Offline Hungarian Lover

Having said that the four I phoned yesterday in Liverpool must have been busy because none of them got back to me! :dash:

Offline mexicola

You'd hope / think with them wanting quick easy cash at Xmas and lots of girls advertising as available that prices would drop slightly, there is loads of competition and reduced punter funds, aka buyers market.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 05:39:32 pm by mexicola »

Offline NigelF

Yeah, it's always amusing. There's a good few experienced WGs who've come out of "retirement" because they've ran out of money/want more:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

almost no "xmas newbies " though  :(

+1 unfortunately. In the central Manchester area the only new incall girls who catch my eye are these two:

Despite her being a "verified member" and her nationality being listed as British, on her profile she admits to being Romanian and having previously worked in parlours. She seems legit and more honest than most but I still have doubts about the quality of her service (and that's mainly due to her parlour background not her ethnic background).

Mostly just seems to be interested in camming as there's no rates listed however her profile does somewhat suggest otherwise and, assuming she is actually new, perhaps she'll branch out soon although it's probably just a hook to get people to cam with her although her limited might suggest otherwise as no FK and no OWO means she's almost totally off my radar anyway.

You'd hope / think with them wanting quick easy cash at Xmas and lots of girls advertising as available that prices would drop slightly, there is loads of competition and reduced punter funds, aka buyers market.

I doubt it's ever a buyer's market but you're right that now is probably the closest it will get and I too am surprised at the lack of reduced rates and particularly Christmas deals/offers. The only girl I've noticed doing one is this WG (although she often does this offer anyway):
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 05:58:58 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have to say i'd also noticed a few more "Available today" lights on from the girls in my HL over the last couple of weeks and thought they must be desperate for Xmas cash to squander on tat

Offline AriT

I don't mind having more choice and happy to contribute to their Xmas fund. Why though do we never get ladies like these in Birmingham?

External Link/Members Only

Anyone want to toftt and tell me how much I'm missing out :P. Detailed report so I can live vicariously please :P

Offline scutty brown

I don't mind having more choice and happy to contribute to their Xmas fund. Why though do we never get ladies like these in Birmingham?

External Link/Members Only

Anyone want to toftt and tell me how much I'm missing out :P. Detailed report so I can live vicariously please :P

She's a stoner

Offline Hurley

As in you know? Or just the 420 friendly?
420 friendly according to her aw profile.
Mmmm my kind of girl.