Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A christmas treat  (Read 2725 times)

Online chrishornx

So we have the festive season fast approaching and I thought I would try myself to an hour punt with one of the North West's finest

the problem is I don't know who to pick

any nominations for the current best in the North west ?

contributions appreciated

Offline cueball

Here's one from my brain fade hotlist....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's in there in case i ever change mind about bloated prices.... We've yet to meet  :lol:

Online chrishornx

She's in there in case i ever change mind about bloated prices.... We've yet to meet  :lol:

what a corker!!!

was expecting a cage special but that is v nice although as you point out v costly

zztop1168

Now thats a 10 plus  :kiss:

zztop1168

what a corker!!!

was expecting a cage special but that is v nice although as you point out v costly

The youtube clip External Link/Members Only

Offline p3ngu1n

what a fine opening suggestion

And if you're feeling extravagant you could take her duo option with Diana Hart

Offline p3ngu1n

She likes to email that on AWank when you message her. Must be a few years now that vid but to be fair reviews all suggest she's still a fit un

Offline cueball

was expecting a cage special
It all depends on who's doing the asking pal  :thumbsup:

Online chrishornx

It all depends on who's doing the asking pal  :thumbsup:

got to grips with that now cheers

Offline parker

So we have the festive season fast approaching and I thought I would try myself to an hour punt with one of the North West's finest

It really depends on what you are looking for, so the recomendations can be more specific

Online chrishornx

It really depends on what you are looking for, so the recomendations can be more specific

the point is I am totally open to suggestions and contributions...from those who have written reviews

Offline Moby Dick

What was that film with dustbin hoffman, a dentist and diamonds?
Is it safe? is it safe? Is it safe........I don't care,ain't pressing the link, I'd rather run a marathon barefoot on hot coals.

Offline Moby Dick

Nosey, do a review or do one!

Offline milkman10

What was that film with dustbin hoffman, a dentist and diamonds?
Is it safe? is it safe? Is it safe........I don't care,ain't pressing the link, I'd rather run a marathon barefoot on hot coals.

The film was the marathon man

Offline McSwell

If you've got £500 burning a hole in your pocket Rebecca More is in Manchester next week doing 2 girl sessions with NaughtyAimy.

I guess they wont be far off the best  for a one off.

External Link/Members Only

Out of my league but on Adultwork it looks as if they're nearly booked up.    :unknown:

Online chrishornx

If you've got £500 burning a hole in your pocket Rebecca More is in Manchester next week doing 2 girl sessions with NaughtyAimy.

Out of my league but on Adultwork it looks as if they're nearly booked up.    :unknown:

bit out of my price bracket sadly

zztop1168

£500 is 6 or 7 decent punts. I can cum but once a day  :cry:

hungrytiger11

On my bucket list once I win on the Accumulator ...(Buckets probably rusted by that point)  :sarcastic:

Offline Fac51

On my bucket list once I win on the Accumulator ...(Buckets probably rusted by that point)  :sarcastic:

+ 1  :D

Offline NigelF

Only just seen this thread but there's still some time before Christmas.

You can see many of the most well reviewed girls in the North West on this page I created:

All the girls on there have more than 3 positive reviews and you can sort it to show those with most reviews at the top, just keep clicking on the heading/column that's titled "Rating". Note that the table isn't totally comprehensive but it does have many of the "big hitters", particularly in Greater Manchester. If anyone thinks I've missed a WG then they should feel free to add to the table themselves.

Cheers for that, very helpful.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 06:03:02 am by NigelF »

Offline MrMatrix

You can see many of the most well reviewed girls in the North West on this page I created:

All the girls on there have more than 3 positive reviews and you can sort it to show those with most reviews at the top, just keep clicking on the heading/column that's titled "Rating". Note that the table isn't totally comprehensive but it does have many of the "big hitters", particularly in Greater Manchester. If anyone thinks I've missed a WG then they should feel free to add to the table themselves.

Blimey Nigel- That list is well impressive. Must have taken you some time to research and pool that info altogether.  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

Blimey Nigel- That list is well impressive. Must have taken you some time to research and pool that info altogether.  :thumbsup:

Cheers. It did take a while but fortunately many of them I knew off the top of my head and rest are quite easily recognised (if you're as sad as me) with a quick scroll through the NW review section.

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks Nigel, I find trawling AW a pain in the arse a lot of the time so I'm sure that'll come in handy  :hi:

zztop1168

Hes Commander Data of the punting world.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Titi

Thanks Nigel, I find trawling AW a pain in the arse a lot of the time so I'm sure that'll come in handy  :hi:

+1

Offline Ttt333ttt

I take my hat off to you Nigel - top effort

Offline Johndy

Nigel,

The work you put in on here , to help us all is outstanding.

Massive thank you