Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber from sandys superstars  (Read 5176 times)

Pepsiii

Over priced at £120 for 1hr of tame GFE, what she's charging you'd expect extras like cim/facials etc. She's reduced her service to next to nothing now, silly girl. She was offering cim/facials at Sandys why the sudden no no now?
External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Reduced price, reduced service

Correction: slightly reduced price, massively reduced service.

Having said that, it is a little hypocritical coming from me given that I don't care that much about the services she has reduced and I wouldn't be willing to pay extra for them.

I only went to SS a few times but I found most of the girls to be overrated even back then and so now I certainly think they're mostly overpriced. However I've seen Jessica (External Link/Members Only) a couple of times (never saw her at SS) and she's excellent (needs to get back to Manchester) so I'll probably have a sniff at Amber at some point.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:07:53 pm by NigelF »

Offline lewisjones23

dont think she is a size 10 tbh  :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

dont think she is a size 10 tbh  :thumbsdown:
Agreed, from what I recall she was more like a 12 though she was fairly short so it does make a girl look a bit "chunkier" for the same width hips etc as a taller girl would look. Have to say she didn't have much fat on her and was pretty toned