Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: size 10 wtf?  (Read 1838 times)

DaveMugabe

chesterlad

Offline FLYING BLUE

Maybe she is a size 10 from the neck up.....

James999

She's obviously not very good with numbers, she's got her age wrong as well, 28  :sarcastic: looks nearer 50 than 20  :thumbsdown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

she must have paid a visit to the pie shop  :vomit:

john boy

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:43:32 am by john boy »

Offline AnthG

Her profile text also has

So if you want the best blow job in wallsend, or a total fuck slut in the bedroom then I am your girl.

Size 10
Boobs 32b
Age 26
Shoulder length dyed red hair.

So this suggests either she has not updated her profile text in two years, which shows huge lazyness. Or her stats are picked out of thin air.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toshiba

Why has she got pics of her feet

Offline FLYING BLUE

Mike Hunt

i think each thigh is just about a size 10

Froggah

Been to c her for twice for excellent bJ OWO once with cim, other time asked I tell her first. Excellent bj and definitely put weight on since first seen her a year ago. Does 15 mins for £30 too. No supermodel I guess but canny and I usually close my eyes anyway! She's not that big but prob not a 10 either! Not sure about her feet! Ha

Offline mcb

Been to c her for twice for excellent bJ OWO once with cim, other time asked I tell her first. Excellent bj and definitely put weight on since first seen her a year ago. Does 15 mins for £30 too. No supermodel I guess but canny and I usually close my eyes anyway! She's not that big but prob not a 10 either! Not sure about her feet! Ha
Hi Abbi.

Offline finn5555

:timeout: she is fat plain and simple  :vomit:

Froggah

Hi Abbi.

Hi mcb, when u coming to seems again. You know I have a fetish for small cocks! Abbi :D