Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tiny dancer  (Read 2531 times)

Offline wearsidemark

Does anyone remember a girl going as tiny dancer on AW a few years back. Had a great punt with her but then she disappeared.  Her profile pics were crap but she was nice looking. Realy short girl about late 20's. Worked out of a flat in Denton near A1. Did loads of camming too by the setup in the flat. Anybody any clues? I love petit girls

hornygeordieguy

Yeah I remember her. Had one enjoyable punt with her before she disappeared.
She liked it rough and enjoyed being submissive. I thought she was older than late 20s though.

Offline thegreatgriffin

I could be wrong, but I think she still works just now she's under the name cool_chick1934.

She's based in Wallsend, just a few mins from the high street.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline thegreatgriffin

That should be cool_chick2014.

I have no idea why my fingers typed 1934!! :wacko:

DaveMugabe

seen her once.  she is in her 40's.  but very good. really enjoyed my time with her.

Booked her a second time turned up but she did not answer the door.  Front windows were open but no answer.

Then got a text saying sorry to cancel she had the plumber in.

So will not be booking her again.

Offline wearsidemark

Ive messaged her on AW to see it its the same girl. Will let you know. Thanks for your help guys.  :thumbsup:

Offline wearsidemark

Says she never went under the tinydancer name. Says she remembers me anyway - I dont think so.

Will keep looking.

Anyone recommend any tiny petite tight girls???

Offline wearsidemark

Just back from seeing her. Great girl. Had a great time. She was the tinydancer I was looking for. Thanks for help boys
 :D

DaveMugabe

Just back from seeing her. Great girl. Had a great time. She was the tinydancer I was looking for. Thanks for help boys
 :D

so did you ask her what was the previous denial about?
Says she never went under the tinydancer name. Says she remembers me anyway - I dont think so.

hornygeordieguy

so did you ask her what was the previous denial about?
That's interesting as I was a bit diss appointed when she disappeared soon after I saw her. Why did she deny being tiny dancer then? 

Offline wearsidemark

It was a along story but it was set up by her mate who then stitched her up.

Offline Gothic D

I have recently seen her and had a fantastic time.She is a real hidden gem.