Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex act on boat Newcastle  (Read 1740 times)

hardtoplease

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works. Right, you guys are more local than me. But this girl looks familiar to me and I think it's because she was with one of the big NE agencies and an ex work colleague of mine pumped her in a hotel in Newcastle.

I recall it well, it was at a conference at a hotel near the big metal bridge in November 2013 as I pumped an American girl with Amour at the time (Kendra maybe) in the next room. We had planned to swap at half time but didn't work out as my WG wanted seconds and then thirds  :dance: :yahoo:

I may of course be very much mistaken, but my curiosity is getting the better of me  :wacko:

Offline waynekerr600

Can't imagine why a 26 year old would find a 58 year old millionaire attractive.

walking dead

Can't imagine why a 26 year old would find a 58 year old millionaire attractive.

Apparently girls go for looks , money or a big cock.
I am a skint, ugly cunt with a small cock.  :hi:

hardtoplease

Apparently his nickname is tripod as he stands on three legs  :D :D

hardtoplease

As Meat Loaf famously sang, two out of three ain't bad. But three for three, your fucked  :cool:

Or maybe not as the case may be  :P

Offline Sar-Major

Well they don't call me "Handsomus Maximus Biggus Dickus" for nowt ya naa!!!!.................But coz of this hobby I'm as poor as a fekin church mouse......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Well that's me fucked (or not) then.

Offline waynekerr600

When I first saw the title of this thread it did create an image of someone getting caught having a wank on the shields ferry.

Offline CELICA GT

Well they don't call me "Handsomus Maximus Biggus Dickus" for nowt ya naa!!!!.................But coz of this hobby I'm as poor as a fekin church mouse......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Well S-M, I'll be as poor as you by the end of October!! Yours minimus smallimus dickus  :sarcastic:

Offline Dimond dave

I think it's a case of sold to the gutter press for a price. 

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works. Right, you guys are more local than me. But this girl looks familiar to me and I think it's because she was with one of the big NE agencies and an ex work colleague of mine pumped her in a hotel in Newcastle.

I recall it well, it was at a conference at a hotel near the big metal bridge in November 2013 as I pumped an American girl with Amour at the time (Kendra maybe) in the next room. We had planned to swap at half time but didn't work out as my WG wanted seconds and then thirds  :dance: :yahoo:

I may of course be very much mistaken, but my curiosity is getting the better of me  :wacko: