Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual zoe  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Tinkerman

Returning from long illness thought start with massage, in Wolverhampton anyone been to see sensual Zoe.

Online GingerNuts

Posting a link is helpful.

Assuming you mean External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only there are a few reviews.

Offline Nightingale

I’ve seen her and reviewed although it’s not showing for some reason unless you follow ‘my reviews’. Nice handjob but that’s about it.

Online GingerNuts

I’ve seen her and reviewed although it’s not showing for some reason unless you follow ‘my reviews’. Nice handjob but that’s about it.

Your review wasn't indexed, I've done it now.

Online Jasonk71

Returning from long illness thought start with massage, in Wolverhampton anyone been to see sensual Zoe.

Not seen her, but she looks like a complete, waste of space

Offline Tinkerman

Cheers ,just reviews all seemed a while ago and wondered if it was same girl as in pics, just a sucker for red underwear and nice eyes.

Offline 2ne1

Cheers ,just reviews all seemed a while ago and wondered if it was same girl as in pics, just a sucker for red underwear and nice eyes.

I have seen her somewhat recently after my review a year or two ago. Everything in my review still stands except she does not offer 15 mins anymore so your forced to deal with 15 mins of a shitty massage before the HE.

She also seems less receptive to touching. She used to allow a hand down her trousers or up her shirt but not anymore

But to answer your question it is the girl in the pictures prob with just abit more weight around the thighs/hips