Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AYS - Stirchley  (Read 2333 times)

Offline RedditchJay

Looking to go next week

a} they advertise massage at £25hh or £40h -   what would this include ??   how do i progress to HE or FS ?

b} I have google mapped the address.... cant see where the hell the entry is , it will be tea time {dark} when i go so wanted a heads up

c} on text they have two chinesse girls working - anyone been there this week

regards

Offline Littlefoot

Looking to go next week

a} they advertise massage at £25hh or £40h -   what would this include ??   how do i progress to HE or FS ?

b} I have google mapped the address.... cant see where the hell the entry is , it will be tea time {dark} when i go so wanted a heads up

c} on text they have two chinesse girls working - anyone been there this week

regards

Are you talking about at your service in STIRCHLEY

External Link/Members Only

It's £35 not £25 hh. And £70 h but most of the girls do extras on top, usually charged at £10 for each extra service.

You get choice of 3 girls. You can either have massage first or after. I tend to have it after. For £35 you get OW, and protected sex. The massage is not usually up to much. But the rest is ok if you get the right girl.

Entrance is opposite the British oak pub. Don't use the pub car park. If you stand on the pub car park and look towards the main road, dead opposite the end house with a white front door has an alleyway on the side of the house, walk up there and you will see another door. Ring the bell.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:19:28 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline RedditchJay

when i text them they came back with £25.00 massage 30 mins / £40.00 massage 60min

no mention of anything at £35.00 for 30 mins - not that i would expect that over a text msg

Offline Littlefoot

when i text them they came back with £25.00 massage 30 mins / £40.00 massage 60min

no mention of anything at £35.00 for 30 mins - not that i would expect that over a text msg

That is incorrect jay. The figures I have stated are correct. Have a read of some of the reviews on here. There are quite a few. Think I've done about 4 different girls, plus other members have also left reviews.

This might explain it a bit better:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126235.0
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:29:42 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline RedditchJay

perhaps i should ring the land line number

Offline Littlefoot

perhaps i should ring the land line number

If I were you I'd read the reviews on here on different girls that work there. Then on the day you want to go, just ring the landline and simply ask what girls are on today. Don't ask about pricing. Just turn up. I assure you it's £35. I've been hundreds of times.

Offline RedditchJay

and i guess there is no way to review pictures of the girls..... its just turn up and see who is available

Offline Littlefoot

and i guess there is no way to review pictures of the girls..... its just turn up and see who is available

I've sent you a PM.   

:hi:

Dodo

I've sent you a PM.   

:hi:

Well, that's nice to know; but.......  it's fuck all use telling us though unless you tell us what's in it  :(

Dodo

I've sent you a PM to tell you that Little has sent you a PM  :hi:

mikexxlong

Sounds like he’s confused between,

natural therapy, 1782 Pershore Rd, Birmingham B30 3BG
And
 at your service, Hazelwell St, Birmingham B30 2JX

Both basically on the same road although a fair distance from each other and they offer different services

Offline Littlefoot

Sounds like he’s confused between,

natural therapy, 1782 Pershore Rd, Birmingham B30 3BG
And
 at your service, Hazelwell St, Birmingham B30 2JX

Both basically on the same road although a fair distance from each other and they offer different services

That sounds like a good shout.

Offline Littlefoot

Well, that's nice to know; but.......  it's fuck all use telling us though unless you tell us what's in it  :(

There you go!    :hi:

Hi jay, hope you don't mind me sending you a PM.
That's  correct if you haven't been before, it's a bit of pot luck who you get to see. Although if you ring the landline beforehand the maid will give a good description of each girl on that day. Alternatively there's a few reviews on here regarding individual girls, where you can get a good idea of their physical appearance and service.

The one I would highly recommend would be Vanessa. This is my review on her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112597.0

She's also received more positives on here from other members. She works Thursday's and Saturdays. But just ring up to make sure before. She does an excellent squat and CG. Sometimes I have to wait because she is so popular, other times I get to see her straight away.

Hope this helps you.

LF

I just thought members might be fed up of reading all about AYS, as there's so much on here.

I may have to wait even longer to see her now. But sharing is caring.  :drinks:

Dodo

There you go!    :hi:

I just thought members might be fed up of reading all about AYS, as there's so much on here.

I may have to wait even longer to see her now. But sharing is caring.  :drinks:

:thumbsup:  xxx  :rose: