Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Roy - Holborn (London)  (Read 754 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6550526) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Mark.wilmots

URL: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £400 (£350 for 1 hour + £50 extra for OWO)

Location: Central London, nearest underground stations being Holborn & Chancery Lane, about a 7-10 minute walk from either station. Upscale gated house tucked away from the main road.

Communication: Messaged Jessica outlining what I was looking for and my background (as requested by her profile) and she was quick to respond and kept things brief. My sense is that she does this part-time, so it took a few weeks to find a time that worked for both of us but she did try her best to find a time that worked. She asked if I had any outfit requests, which she was happy to accommodate.

Looks: Pictures are accurate but no surprise there as you can clearly see all photos aren’t photoshopped or filtered. Personally, I found her to be even better looking in person. Jessica is in great shape, toned with an hour glass figure. Breasts are enhanced. She gives the specifics of her measurements on her profile, which I found to be accurate.

Meet: I got the sense that Jessica genuinely enjoys this line of work and has a high sex drive, which made this meet very enjoyable. Jessica greeted me in the green dress found in her photos, which she looks exceptional in and we had a sit down in her living room with a drink to get to know each other a bit, which helped build a connection. After some chat, I had a quick shower where I found she had prepared some toiletries that I could use to freshen up. Once cleaned up, we went into some passionate DFK, after which she instructed me to lay down on the bed as she proceed to undress in front of me revealing the lingerie I requested, which really helped set the mood. From there it went into OWO with good eye contact and lots of effort before getting into a few different positions (CG, reverse CG and missionary) before finishing me off with a combination of HJ, OWO and sublime dirty talk. This took us nearly to end of the hour with enough time for a shower and few pleasantries before I was off a very happy man.

Conclusion: Jessica put in a really good effort to make this a great meet and I enjoyed this from start to finish. While some may find this pricey, it’s rare to find someone with a body, face and attitude like hers and looking forward to next meeting her. Highly recommend.