Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake online reviews prompt probe  (Read 1233 times)

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Boaby321

It's definitely happening on Adultwork, some of the stuff on there is just a load of shit. Too many fluffy luvvy dovey type reviews. Sometimes you would think this is a review for a current girlfriend.....load of pish. I always consult this site prior to parting with my hard earned.

Offline auldie63

Christ those bastards probably got the ideas off AW and other 'genuine punter' sites. There has been shite being put on AW, %%% etc. since they started. Anyone who believes the reviews/feedback on those also looks forward to Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Minion Phil

External Link/Members Only

It "could" be happening here ! ! !
I think it does happen here. Girls offering freebie services, phone numbers and extras just to get good reviews when you mention UKP and posting here

Thank God this is my last weekend in Edinburgh. The reviews I've seen and experienced (by age/reviews/services) seem to be based around a fav WG core.

I don't write reviews. I have and been shot down by those fans who trail after girls like dogs on a leash from one job to the next.

"you can't say that about XXXXX she's the best in the business."  Not in my opinion.

I'm going back to Toronto (the UK one) and going back to Lurking only. It's been interesting Edinburgh but get the fan boy reviews out and the good reviews in.

OldAdmin

It "could" be happening here ! ! !

More than could.
It happens on constant daily basis.
I delete (and ban) around 3-6 new positive reviews EVERYDAY solely because I believe they are not genuine reviews.
Some get through, no doubt.

Offline tazman1002001

I don't understand why people would do that or even why a girl would agree to it and there is no guarantee she wil get any more business because of a review ....... :dash:

I know my reviews can be classed as "fluffy" but I like to put as much detail as possible.....for me it's not only about the punt but it's important to have a nice flat, nice shower, fluffy towels, good interaction with the girls, the build up and of course the actual sex and OWO.... I will always try and put a flavour of ALL of that in every one of my reviews  :thumbsup: .....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: