Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork client connections  (Read 2094 times)

Offline MancSean

I received a notification and email last night titled client connections. It basically said that this wg External Link/Members Only
She wants me to post a photo and complete my profile.
There is no way I am going to do this but got me thinking why she even requested it.
I looked at the profile and she is 100% not my type.
I also notice I have had client connection requests before but these were more than 4 years ago and asking me to read their field reports seems pretty desperate though..
Anyone had anything similar

Offline cueball

The lass you put the link for pumps client requests all over the country like they're going out of fashion, I've had them off her too.

She's a munter with a snotty attitude when you ask her why. I messaged her asking why she's sent a client connection to somebody 300 and odd miles from her.

When she does it now it just goes in the bin, ignore her, sounds like she's got a very dusty phone

Offline johnny34

Yes it happens from time to time. Probably just her way of drumming up some business via her PG or directcam/webcam work. Just delete & ignore.

Offline MancSean

Thanks Johnny and Cueball. She's fucking scary looking would give me mares for weeks yuk

willbred

Fuckin' ell....what a bunny boiler :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've had a few of these in the last few months including this girl.
1st time I had one I was thinking there was an issue with my account or it had been hacked etc but it's just a load of shit so I just delete them now.
Either dusty phones or there are enough mugs out there who are intrigued enough to look at the PG  :dash:

lancspunter

Hi Sean ... I have had the same too. Smacks of desperation to me.

Offline MancSean

Never been to Bristol where she is based and there are some top quality wgs there but she must be the worst makes my skin crawl

Ben4454

I have had a bunch as well. This woman must be sending thousands a day.

Offline cueball

If ever there was a case for hiding her face pics. She's one ugly bugger

Offline mrmore

I had one off her yesterday as well, just deleted it

Ben4454

I was informed from another source that her phone is so dusty it is now a furball.

Online lewishamguy

I received a notification and email last night titled client connections. It basically said that this wg External Link/Members Only
She wants me to post a photo and complete my profile.
There is no way I am going to do this but got me thinking why she even requested it.
I looked at the profile and she is 100% not my type.
I also notice I have had client connection requests before but these were more than 4 years ago and asking me to read their field reports seems pretty desperate though..
Anyone had anything similar

I got a flirting mail from this fucking cow :thumbsdown:

Hey, I like your profile. Wanna get in touch? I think you'll just love mine :-)

:dash:

Offline closeshave

Just turn off client connections in your account  settings.  It stops these and flirts

Offline FCB

I got a flirt from her months ago, and it didn't make any sense to me (shes based in the south west and I'm in London)
Her feedback makes interesting read though:
"Turn up but found police by her flat door, so I turn around and want! when I phone her some guy pick, so I said fuck it."

"book with her but when i turn up it was a empty flat, and some drug add guy outside it trying to take my money."

"She just a bullshiter, book wit her & her mate hotsexysugarmummy but isn't real, bit tit sand didn't turn up!!!"

Offline anyfucker

i had one of those last week, just deleted it, can't remember if it was from her but was someone i had never met.