Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going down on WG  (Read 6812 times)

Realfella

Until I joined this brilliant site, I thought I was alone in enjoying going down and giving oral to WG on punts. Better still giving RO. I absolutely love it!
Would like to hear other lads views and why they enjoy it so much

Offline Spacecowb0y

Good sex is about receiving and giving in civvie sex.

Sex with a hooker is more about receiving, but if it makes you feel good,then eat that pussy

Realfella

Offline JonasG

Gets me going tbh love it.

Usually do 69, don't wanna waste too much time solely on her without nothing in return.

Realfella

Usually do 69, don't wanna waste too much time solely on her without nothing in return.
[/quot

Same here - feels a bit wrong in an awesome way !

Offline TomR

You are paying and if she is happy receiving then enjoy it.

Offline myothernameis

Nothing better than going down on an girl, but before going down, I like some toy play, knowing she will get wet, and she begins to grool out of her pussy, and its almost like a sticky gel; it then I go down to eat her  :P :P :P :P :P

Offline shagmore

Good one, why waste time , like your style

Offline Ramone78

Being the chauvinist I am, its all about me so not even a remote chance, and TBH I cant imagine anything worse,you've no control over what and who has been near it

Offline JamesKW

I like going down on a WG on a one to one basis,but I never do at parties and it is one of my pet hates when others do.You think they have finished and it is your go,then they decide to lick her out for the next  15 mins,selfish hoggers,with no thought that everyone else has paid their money.

Realfella

I like going down on a WG on a one to one basis,but I never do at parties and it is one of my pet hates when others do.You think they have finished and it is your go,then they decide to lick her out for the next  15 mins,selfish hoggers,with no thought that everyone else has paid their money.

PuntGuy

Being the chauvinist I am, its all about me so not even a remote chance, and TBH I cant imagine anything worse,you've no control over what and who has been near it

+1

Offline cotton

I have no issues with going down on hookers but for strategic reasons i generally dont do it because my experience has been that if you lick a hookers pussy she thereafter regards you in a bit of a pussyish way and there is a tendency for her to treat you like a mug and not give such a good service. For this reason i generally refrain so she can better concentrate her mind on giving as good a service as she can.  Just something ive personally felt or noticed over 30 years of using hookers.

crawley99

Question - is this any safer than bareback (body fluids and all that)?

Offline Ramone78

Question - is this any safer than bareback (body fluids and all that)?

Its not only that, you've no way of knowing if Sergi or her Pimp, didn't spurt up it before she came to work... :vomit:

Offline cotton

Assuming were mainly concerned with hiv , that is usually contracted through vigourous physically traumatic sexual acts like barebacking anal where you getted ripped bleeding foreskin , as a general rule RO isnt such a high risk activity.
The possibility that sergei just spurted up her and 10 other guys have recently been slobbering over her pussy is a real concern , but as a guy if you like eating pussy everything else seems to go out the window.
Its like guys that like DFK, arnt they put of by the thought that sergei and 10 other guys just blew a load in her mouth , presumably not. If you like doing it you arnt that easily put off. personally i have no desire to kiss a chik after shes been blowing some other dude :)

Offline lovemachine

I love RO, but it is a real worry about anyone previous having spunked up there beforehand. As I keep reading on here you have no way of knowing and have to presume they have likely done so at some time.

Offline JonasG

Assuming were mainly concerned with hiv , that is usually contracted through vigourous physically traumatic sexual acts like barebacking anal where you getted ripped bleeding foreskin , as a general rule RO isnt such a high risk activity.
The possibility that sergei just spurted up her and 10 other guys have recently been slobbering over her pussy is a real concern , but as a guy if you like eating pussy everything else seems to go out the window.
Its like guys that like DFK, arnt they put of by the thought that sergei and 10 other guys just blew a load in her mouth , presumably not. If you like doing it you arnt that easily put off. personally i have no desire to kiss a chik after shes been blowing some other dude :)

As long as I can't smell or taste it I'm cool.

Offline mrdiamond77

I enjoy going down on a WG.  It's one of the highlights of the booking for me.

Realfella

Definitely agree mate - not to everybody taste but I cannot wait to go down

Offline myothernameis

As long as I can't smell or taste it I'm cool.

Just watch out, if in a 69, and she farts, its right into your nose   :scare::sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :scare:

This has actually happened to me once   :wacko:, instead of being repulsed, it made me eat the girl out more  :P :P :P

Realfella

Just watch out, if in a 69, and she farts, its right into your nose   :scare::sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :scare:

This has actually happened to me once   :wacko:, instead of being repulsed, it made me eat the girl out more  :P :P :P

Mate I am disgusted and proud of you in equal measures!!

Offline Bogof60

+1
Try not to think about what has been there before

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline notcalledchris

I have no issues with going down on hookers but for strategic reasons i generally dont do it because my experience has been that if you lick a hookers pussy she thereafter regards you in a bit of a pussyish way and there is a tendency for her to treat you like a mug and not give such a good service. For this reason i generally refrain so she can better concentrate her mind on giving as good a service as she can.  Just something ive personally felt or noticed over 30 years of using hookers.

I see your point but the rough finger banging i gave today's whore whilst going down on her did not,  i would venture,  sifnal i was a pussy.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

me too,
I enhance it for both of us by getting her vertically over my mouth, a sort of oral cowgirl position and I often get her to orgasm which usually pays off in how well she then treats me. Then I snog her so she can taste her own juices, lay back, and let her suck me before the main course. Sometimes 69 as well.

Offline WASA38

me too,
I enhance it for both of us by getting her vertically over my mouth, a sort of oral cowgirl position and I often get her to orgasm which usually pays off in how well she then treats me. Then I snog her so she can taste her own juices, lay back, and let her suck me before the main course. Sometimes 69 as well.

+1

Offline Home Alone

Well, you've certainly struck a chord there, mrdiamond!

Before the OH pissed off 15 years ago, RO was never on the menu on those rare occasions when we were having sex/making love.* So it was some time into my punting career that I discovered how enjoyable it can be.

Accepting the reservations about: has the WG showered properly since her previous client; and is she faking her reaction, it's one of my favourite parts of a meeting. As a Reasonably-Priced MILF once said to me after what sounded like a satisfactory outcome for her, "It's nice to meet a chap who doesn't need a map!"  :D

* Delete as appropriate.

Offline PatMacGroin

Until I joined this brilliant site, I thought I was alone in enjoying going down and giving oral to WG on punts. Better still giving RO. I absolutely love it!
Would like to hear other lads views and why they enjoy it so much

I usually like to give the benefit of the doubt to new members, but am I the only person that got the whiff of teenage troll from this original post by "Realfella"?

Especially read alongside the review and single post on one other thread?

Online welby

Whatever rocks your boat.....ride oooooooon :dancegirl: :wackogirl: :scare:

Realfella

I usually like to give the benefit of the doubt to new members, but am I the only person that got the whiff of teenage troll from this original post by "Realfella"?

Especially read alongside the review and single post on one other thread?

Teenage troll????!!!!
I had my first punt 18 years ago and am about to turn 40!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:16:49 am by Realfella »

Smoking is an issue, women who smoke do not taste nice down below. Yuck.

Teenage troll????!!!!
I had my first punt 18 years ago and am about to turn 40!
we are all randy teenagers at heart ....

Offline thefoxman

I have no issues with going down on hookers but for strategic reasons i generally dont do it because my experience has been that if you lick a hookers pussy she thereafter regards you in a bit of a pussyish way and there is a tendency for her to treat you like a mug and not give such a good service.
I see your point, it does tilt the punt into being more a GFE - I only do RO if I'm going for a softer less PSE session.

Offline mrdiamond77

Well, you've certainly struck a chord there, mrdiamond!

Before the OH pissed off 15 years ago, RO was never on the menu on those rare occasions when we were having sex/making love.* So it was some time into my punting career that I discovered how enjoyable it can be.

Accepting the reservations about: has the WG showered properly since her previous client; and is she faking her reaction, it's one of my favourite parts of a meeting. As a Reasonably-Priced MILF once said to me after what sounded like a satisfactory outcome for her, "It's nice to meet a chap who doesn't need a map!" :D

* Delete as appropriate.

:D    :thumbsup:

Offline Rock123

I love going down on a WG, after all it is part of the GFE  :cool:

Offline MaxDeane

I've nowhere near your level of experience Cotton, but I've found in my experience that going down on a WG in a GFE meet often leads to an improvement in the service on the day.

Also, enjoy the use of RO in BDSM D/s meets, getting them right to the edge of orgasm with a toy or from fucking, denying them the release, then keep teasing them close to it again with RO but never letting them get there. Or getting them off and when their clit is super sensitive going hard at again with RO. Never felt it diminished the level of control, although the WG is usually restrained at that point. LOL.   

Offline hendrix

Used to do it, never really enjoyed it. Haven't done so for a long time now. Won't go down on civvies either, fuck 'em :D

Online Jonestown

The good old boys in the confederate states refer to it as “eating a peach” - so much nicer and descriptive than DATY.

Offline cotton

I've nowhere near your level of experience Cotton, but I've found in my experience that going down on a WG in a GFE meet often leads to an improvement in the service on the day.
Yeh i can see in a GFE meet it would be ok and even enhance the rapport. My punts are more hardfaced EE SPs where any sign of weakness and they will treat you like a mug  :)

I've found in my experience that going down on a WG in a GFE meet often leads to an improvement in the service on the day.
+1

Offline BlueRock

Will do it if asked to but otherwise I'm indifferent to it.  Never had alot of civvies who wanted it. Always found my bass playing finger technique on the bean was enough. Rather stick as many fingers as I can up a wet snatch than my tongue especially if they've eaten fish.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I like doing a bit of RO... it turns me on and gets me hard enough to commence fucking. I'm not particulary interested in giving her pleasure though and I get tired after just a few minutes. I remember one occasion when she was cheesed off when I stopped - I think I had her on the edge of cumming and left her hanging.
As for cleanliness and other chaps being there earlier, well, if you think like that I'm not sure how you can step through the door in the first place? It's highly likely the mouth you kiss or nipples you suck were dripping in spunk 30 mins earlier.

Offline JonasG

I like doing a bit of RO... it turns me on and gets me hard enough to commence fucking. I'm not particulary interested in giving her pleasure though and I get tired after just a few minutes. I remember one occasion when she was cheesed off when I stopped - I think I had her on the edge of cumming and left her hanging.
As for cleanliness and other chaps being there earlier, well, if you think like that I'm not sure how you can step through the door in the first place? It's highly likely the mouth you kiss or nipples you suck were dripping in spunk 30 mins earlier.

Exactly.

I mean we're punting, we know the score.

Offline Strokemeplease

Will do it if asked

Me too. The last WG who asked was a big strong black woman from South Africa. After what seemed like an age of licking  I got her to cum and then I fucked her. As I was leaving she and the maid had a conversation in the Zulu language. The WG explained that the maid had asked her "Did you enjoy that?" and she replied "Yes, he's a good licker", and the maid then said "Perhaps he will lick me as well next time!" 

Offline Thechaser

+1

Me too. The last WG who asked was a big strong black woman from South Africa. After what seemed like an age of licking  I got her to cum and then I fucked her. As I was leaving she and the maid had a conversation in the Zulu language. The WG explained that the maid had asked her "Did you enjoy that?" and she replied "Yes, he's a good licker", and the maid then said "Perhaps he will lick me as well next time!"
ooh link please?

Offline Shybloke250

My exact thoughts also. RO really gets me in the mood. 

I remember somebody on here once saying that punting isn't for the squeamish which is so true. Best not to think about where the previous guy may have come on her and how well she may have showered before you arrived.

Health and Fitness

The last prostitute I saw had a foul smelling vagina so I opted out of RO. I prefer being the recipient and I'd feel more inclined to go down on women that are not sex workers.

Offline rockstar

RO is a vital part of the punt for me. Not worried about other guys before me as the wg's I see are clean and obviously have no bb history. Not 'seen' a smelly vag for a long time now thank god.