Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Kim Uxbridge  (Read 1100 times)

8 review(s) for .CURVY KIM. (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
Location Uxbridge
Nice 5 Minute Walk from Station
Good comms and her English is excellent
Price £ 70 + £10 for CIM
Kim is a 20 something pretty next door brunette.Reasonably good body with nice boobs.
Service wise No Kissing Whatsoever This is largely why this is a Neutral rather than a Positive.Good OWO and more than happy for me to CIM but not kiss (Never will understand women).
Got sent her address then told to phone when i get there for the number(I kinda knew where suspecting it was where Big Tits Betti worked i was correct.Enter met by a pretty brunette .Straight into a nice stroke of my cock then wiping with a wet wipe then into a nice rhythmic blowjob probably a bit mechanical for my taste but soon achieved the desired effect and had me cumming in her mouth.She then cleaned the evidence whilst handing me a wet wipe.Then turn over for a nice massage before i returned the favour she seemed to enjoy this and appreciated my oral talents.Nice little quiver and said we had 20 minutes left back into some more Oral Without then slide the condom on for a very short Cowgirl before i filled the condom.
Good VFM Just for me felt a little mechanical She actually was nicer when just chatting after the punt

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review, she become a real mixed bag and her service is much smaller than before