Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola VIP PartyGirl - a big NO NO TOFTT - Gloucester Rd  (Read 1102 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6692739) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6823710) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Snowenne

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Gloucester Road easy to find, she gives you the door number on the other side of the street so she can look who shes going to meet, good apartment 3rd floor with 3 rooms in total, shes sharing the flat with atleast 2 more wgs.

Damage: 200/1hr no owo just lip kissing

Looks Shes the one in the photos with the face atleast, petite brazillian girl small tits you will fancy her if you like petite girls.

Action she greeted me with flipflops no high heels or anything and just underwear, sorted the paperwork and shower offered and accepted, came back and she took some time to put a music on, tried some kissing but she was trying to avoid it after a kiss or two, down to ow, nothing special she gets tired quickly, on top of me for cg which was fine i pumped abit from below and she took it well but wanted to change positions quickly, into doggy where i got hit by that smell that i never smelt before like a piss it was really bad, i couldnt keep for much longer tried some mish but the smell was still there and just asked for ow to finish but she gets tired quickly
and i was unable to finish at that point it i was done and we just spoke abit life in brazil and how is it compare to here and was on my way out.

Would i return Not really 200/hr with no kissing no owo and poor service and not being fresh is too much, she might be good for pnd but she quoted 150/30 min so thats too much, she needs to get her things sorted before asking that much money, i dont thing this job is for her to be honest, but she got the looks atleast  :(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 03:10:38 pm by Snowenne »

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for saving me dosh

Was my next target

Sorry to hear Bad luck with a hottie...

Where her lips natural or pumped up??
How tall without shoes??

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 03:48:00 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dashing

Offline king tarzan

Offline Snowenne

Thanks for saving me dosh

Was my next target

Sorry to hear Bad luck with a hottie...

Where her lips natural or pumped up??
How tall without shoes??

Thanks

Natural lips, she was around 5 feet 3 inches somewhere around that.

Offline king tarzan

Natural lips, she was around 5 feet 3 inches somewhere around that.

Thanks 🤜🐅🤛