Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda - Olina, Bayswater  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Teepee123

This punt happened in February 2020. £140 for one hour.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Texted olina on the day and got confirmation within minutes

A basement flat 3 mins walk from Bayswater station. Decent bedroom with double bed and mirrors. Just a note, she shares the flat with another non-SP but I don't think she was there when i visited.

SP
The pictures on the website are accurate of her but she looks prettier to me in person. She is taller than i expected and is maybe 5'5 or 5'6 with natural boobs. Body was nice and soft.

Service
OWO
DFK
Penetration Protected

I arrived at her place 5 mins early. Basement flat meant that she wasnt hiding behind the door and greeted me with a smile. Was led into the bedroom, sorted out the money and I took the offer of a shower. Shower was small so no option for a shared shower but she did wait for me outside the cubicle and helped wipe me down. Moved to the bedroom and she started with some DFK and lots of kissing all around my body before moving down to start OWO. OWO was okay with lots of teasing and tongue action. Moved on to 69 and she put a condom on me while i was eating her out. Sex in multiple positions with plenty of kissing in cowgirl and mish. I find it hard to finish with a condom so at the end, I took the dom off and finished myself off while she DFK me. Total action time was about 45 minutes.

I don't know if this was part of her acting but she kept mentioning that I am too strong. So i slowed down at times which works for me too as i like it sensual.

Conclusion
To me she is one of the prettiest Thai SP i have met and delivers a good service. Definitely tempted to return before she leaves in April.