Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Lust Heathrow Great Body  (Read 1102 times)

14 review(s) for Livia Lust (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place Sunday evening.

Comms done by WG as far as I could tell and no problems

Location well known Hotel in Bath Road. Parking could be a problem if you don't know the area and don't want to park in Hotels car park. She does move around and told me she will be in Borehamwood next. Did not ask when.

Paid £120 for the hour.

Girl absolute stunning. Great legs great ass, lovely smooth skin with fake tits but very neatly done. Very atractive one of them ones that will turn your head when you see her on the road.

I was offered a shower on arrival and took it. She was freshly showered from what I could tell and clean, however she is a smoker and must be a heavy one too. Even after using mouth wash she was still smelling of smoke.

Took part in owo doggie cowgirl mish. She starts of with this strip teas which I actually enjoyd. Touching her while she do what ever she did. She is a real flirt. Only other negative apart from the smokers breath was she goes a little over the top with wet wipes.

She had a great attitude through out the punt can't knock her and makes the right noises at the right time.

If you are looking for a HOT SEXY GIRL she is definitely the one for you!

At £120 ph I might be back but I gotta look after the pennies now so who knows.

Laters!

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. She prefers her clients to shower and wipes them down like a dirty car, but has heavy smokers breath herself  lol. Puts me off fk/dfk if she provides it. Together with back to back bookings...I might just skip her.

She has a maid / pimp who also runs profiles of other touring Hungarians.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:09:48 am by Tony_Red »

Offline Nowornever

Thanks for the review. She prefers her clients to shower and wipes them down like a dirty car, but has heavy smokers breath herself  lol. Puts me off fk/dfk if she provides it. Together with back to back bookings...I might just skip her.

She has a maid / pimp who also runs profiles of other touring Hungarians.
Yea is going over the top with the whole wet wipe thing and she is not the one for you if you looking for dfk with clean breath though like I said is using mouth wash. One of the hottest girls I have punted. If she mannage to iron out them negatives she can be one of the best!

Offline lewishamguy

..  .....
Girl absolute stunning. Great legs great ass, lovely smooth skin with fake tits but very neatly done. Very atractive one of them ones that will turn your head when you see her on the road.

Well beauty is subjective.  According to her last negative review the punter described her as manly ----

maybe facially attractive to the other reviewers and in pics but I found her to be facially more manly in person.

:sarcastic: