Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy Lilly - cute - Colindale  (Read 1532 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two different profiles for the same person,first link has pictures which are actually the girl just really brushed up to look super white, facially she looks like her pictures just a bit older.

Location - 5 minutes around the corner of Colindale underground station, ground floor apartment can't miss it really as it's literally just straight down the road. Apartment is new and clean, shower before and after available, bed is big enough, overall I'd say this is one of the better accommodations I've been in.

Girl - it's her from the pictures in first link just older not significantly different, best features of say are her tits and face, ass is like your usual Asian girl bit very tight. Slim body overall very attractive and cute.

Action - this was a very vanilla punt, usual positions went I'm doggy for most of the punt so I could admire her tight ass, CG was good and Mish was also good, surprisingly very tight. She giggled now and again which could either turn you on more or less I just found it weird and hammered away.

Recommend - tight, slim Asian with a hand full of tits who's down for a vanilla punt, if that's what your after go for it.

Offline wtfness

Saw her the other night. She's not as attractive as I had hoped and also she's almost 30 if not already is. Though Asians do tend to look younger but no way I believe she's 22.

Attitude is good and she told me business is slow.

jaHarris

Attitude was decent, she's better then your average Asian WG in terms of appearance imo