Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvy masseuse with good HE (and extras)  (Read 3110 times)

Offline horsa

I know threads on massage requests have been asked before but this one I feel is unique

I am looking for a lady that has a big ass, big nice tits and curvy. Preferably a MILF but if she is young and has a woman's body then  :dance:
Would also like the option for OWO and CIM (OWO being main preference)
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only were choices but they are both BBW in my opinion and also the pictures of Christine are not her.
The 'massage' part I am not really bothered about, so I am after very good teasing/sensual/B2B/erotic type massage with good slow HE/cock teasing.
I dont want to spend 50mins of the time on my front then she tells me to turn over for the last 5mins aswell
Also willing to travel into certain parts of Kent and Essex
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:22:31 pm by horsa »

Offline pewpewpew

I don't think it's a masseuse you're after. Sounds more like you're looking for a prostitute. Just find a big titted milf on AW and message her with your wants. More chance this way than looking for a masseuse with extras imo

Offline horsa

I don't think it's a masseuse you're after. Sounds more like you're looking for a prostitute. Just find a big titted milf on AW and message her with your wants. More chance this way than looking for a masseuse with extras imo

probably is best if I do what you said!

Offline horsa

I am still looking for the above, I have spoke to several WG and none of them have a massage table

Offline pewpewpew

Never had a massage on a bed?