Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-Nicole Preston  (Read 2081 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4346573) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Feetsteve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen Nicole a few times over the last year, the latest being a couple of weeks ago at a nice house.

Paid £110 for an hour, plus £20 for OWO (well worth the extra!)

She gives a really great massage all over, and is really friendly and puts you at ease.

After a while, and lots of horny swipes around the arse and balls, it’s turn over time.

There’s a great view of her amazing tits in the mirror on the wall, and her oral is exceptional. I came in her mouth while she looked at me through the mirror, very hot.

Afterwards, there’s a little shower room that’s well stocked up with all sorts of toiletries.

One of my favourites, but no full sex on offer if that’s what you’re into
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 09:20:00 am by Head1 »

Offline Doc Holliday

Thanks for the review.

Anna-Nicole is certainly one of this industry's survivors. I reviewed her nearly 20 years ago circa 2005, when she started at Preston VIP as an 18 year old. Great chebs.

Offline Blackpool_Mark

I always wanted to see her and had her on my HL for ages but never booked as she didn't do full service.

Online laystrate

She used to offer full service many years ago when she worked out of a place just near the junction of Aquaduct Street and Garstang Road. She was absolutely fantastic!

Online scutty brown

Thanks for the review.

Anna-Nicole is certainly one of this industry's survivors. I reviewed her nearly 20 years ago circa 2005, when she started at Preston VIP as an 18 year old. Great chebs.

she claims to be 35 now so in 2005 she'd have been 16...............ooops, hope it's her maths that are wrong