Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rinda thai sweet - St Helens - Dont bother  (Read 779 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7603206) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline horneyhound

External Link/Members Only

Punt took place yesterday evening, a flat in St Helens, plenty of parking  all coms via text, just before arrival she texts me asking if im still coming, advised parked up walking to her door,  another text, please wait 5 mins,  15 mins later  another text giving flat number and asking not to knock on her door, door opens with her hiding behind the door, really tidy body, lovely looking girl.
Once into the room, paperwork sorted, we both undress, she starts with OWO, felt like she hadent eaten for a few days, very rushed, asked her to slow down, but carried on, after a couple of mins she sits up and gets a cover, I said im not ready for that yet, if looks could kill, so she puts a cover on, and starts in cowgirl, a few mins later jumps up and say doggy, so off i go, now wanting for this meet to be over.  I finish, she offers some wipes and get dressed, as im tying my shoes shes holding my coat, the whole meet was so rushed, I paid £80 for 30 mins, I was in and out in 15
wont be going back
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 11:56:29 am by horneyhound »