Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie - Brooklyns Crewe  (Read 643 times)

Offline Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as fit as fuck at 50, black hair, green eyes, size 6~8, 5'0".

I would say mostly accurate but size 8/10. Pretty facially.

The current website photos are a good representation.

The cost of this punt is going to be kept vague intentionally for my privacy. Normally 30 minutes costs £50 for the basic service and then the WG gets extras and I've normally been asked for £10 for OWO, £10 sometimes for kissing, £10 rarely for reverse oral and instead sometimes a £20 all in for GFE. Cassie asked for £30 to £40 in extras for some very basic services (sounded similar to when a WG charges a bit more for GFE but on steroids). I think I pulled a good enough face of disgust that this dialled her cash grab back somewhat and I then charmed her a bit during the booking. In the end I paid a reasonable but slightly high rate of extras for what I received, but she may try to fleece you too at the start of your booking.

Services provided:
Oral (without), CG.

Cassie had an ok attitude in the room, she was a bit quiet to start out but warmed up a bit over time. The services were provided well. No clock watching or rushing but we did finish up slightly ahead of time anyway.

Overall mild positive in the end but beware the extras.

Hidden Image/Members Only