Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet - La Maison Bury  (Read 1436 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

I am always nervous when It's my first time with a girl but on this occasion, there was absolutley no need to be. Harriet is tall, slim brunette with an extremely pretty face and lovely warm smile. In the room she wasted no time in moving in for a snog - very nice indeed. Bra removed to display a nice pair with quite 'standy out' nipples which she said liked being kissed & gently bitten (so who was i to refuse).
It was when she began OWO that I really sat up and took notice - Good lord, she is good at this!! Loads of different actions, speeds, licks and even ball sucking - absolutely fantastic - I returned the favour which I hope she kinda enjoyed and we finished off with more OWO until I 'unclipped the purse' and produced rather a large money shot.....
Harriet is up there with the best and I hasten to add, she has a really nice attitude to her client and her job
return?
Hell yes Grin

30 mins £50 - OWO included

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:16:33 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Actually, I should also point out that she maintained a very mischievous eye contact throughout the OWO which felt incredibly sexy :blush: