Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olamanchester - AdultWork  (Read 5541 times)

3 review(s) for olamanchester (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PD11

Hello gents, I'm new to the site so first of all 'hello'.

I'm on here to basically share a few stories and get a few tips... All good fun I suppose.

Anyway, I won't bore you any further, so here is my first review.

External Link/Members Only

I was in Manchester on business recently and having had a quick look at AW I decided to have a quick little meet with Ola. I was going to book for the full hour however having been in a particular horny mood i went for the 30mins with £30 extra for anal.

I've never, ever done anal, so this was going to be my first time.

All communications in the lead-up to the booking where spot-on and when i arrived at a very neat and tidy apartment block I had a feeling that I was going to be in for a good time.

Ola met me at the door looking amazing, I actually can't remember how she was dressed; all I can recall was thinking she was a nice height for me as I am tall and that she had a very pretty face.

The booking started with a shower and from there we moved into some kissing but with no tongues.

Oral with was next before reversed oral and plenty of rimming. Ola has got a pussy and arse that you just can't keep help but want to stick your tongue in. She was very responsive during all of this and I could feel the booking edging into a different territory than usual if you get me.

Ola then jumped on top of me and rode me for the next few minutes or so. She seemed to really be getting into it and once or twice she gave me a few intense little nibbles on the chest that had my toes curling.

I was really into it myself at this point, but having especially booked anal I had to get her off me as I was about to blow my load.

Once Ola was off me I had a quick little lick of her pussy to try and lose the really sensitive feeling in my dick; it was here that we also shared a really DFK. This turned me on so much because I felt that it was a bit out of routine for her.

Next we moved onto anal. To be honest, I entered her much easier than anticipated although it was still really tight once inside. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I positioned her right in front of a mirror and worked her arse really slowly trying to get the most out of it. All the while Ola was pushing back on me and making eye contact.

Sure enough I blew my load and near fell off the bed!

The next bit of the booking was probably my favourite part. We lay on the bed getting our breath back and out of the blue she started kissing my chest and then encouraged me to use a vibrator on her!! I sincerely thought the booking was finished but here she was wanting more!!

Her attitude was outstanding and after watching her get all worked up I asked to throw another jonny on and fuck her in the arse again - she accepted!!

I couldn't cum again but I easily had one of my top 5 punts with this girl.

Fantastic - a five star service.

Offline webpunter

Top initial reportage by PD & follow on by AT
Was on my HL early 2013 but limited AW FB & i was a bit dubious
So deleted - too many on my HL & self imposed limit
Now back on again !
Based on the 2 UKP reviews then deffo on to-do list
Would probably not have bothered looking at AW profile again
This is where UKP is so good
And a reasonable number of subsequent reviews on AW & +ve

[PS - PD's thread on "Very Nearly Caught - Going To Give Up" is hilarious
Have you given up after your close shave ?]

Offline PD11

Top initial reportage by PD & follow on by AT
Was on my HL early 2013 but limited AW FB & i was a bit dubious
So deleted - too many on my HL & self imposed limit
Now back on again !
Based on the 2 UKP reviews then deffo on to-do list
Would probably not have bothered looking at AW profile again
This is where UKP is so good
And a reasonable number of subsequent reviews on AW & +ve

[PS - PD's thread on "Very Nearly Caught - Going To Give Up" is hilarious
Have you given up after your close shave ?]

Hello mate, glad you enjoyed the "Very Nearly..." article - even if I didn't!!

To be honest, I seen a girl a few days later to get it all out of my system. She was a little stunner and really, really good; but afterwards she gave me a big harrowing lecture about STD's! Hardly what you want after you've got the post-cum blues and the guilt is kicking in!

After that I haven't seen anyway, all a bit to much for me now!

Alan turner

Ola is a girl that needs to be given exactly what she wants and that is a good hard fucking. It is what she craves and what she needs. I really suspect she would ideally love a good gangbang with multiple sex partners.She needs to be taken out of her comfort zone and given a long sustained hard session of rough sex.She states on her profile double penetration and she loves sucking cock so why not make her day and give her what she secretly desires and that is all her all her holes filled. If anyone is up for it please let me know

vorian

Ola is a girl that needs to be given exactly what she wants and that is a good hard fucking. It is what she craves and what she needs. I really suspect she would ideally love a good gangbang with multiple sex partners.She needs to be taken out of her comfort zone and given a long sustained hard session of rough sex.She states on her profile double penetration and she loves sucking cock so why not make her day and give her what she secretly desires and that is all her all her holes filled. If anyone is up for it please let me know

You seem to be a big ola fan as your first three posts are about her and if I am honest this one reads like a profile extract.  Your not the lady herself are you."Make her day and give her what she secretly desires". Hmm strange way to put it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:15:14 am by vorian »

Offline webpunter

i thought most WG's would like to make a reasonable amount of money for a reasonable amount of effort
Rather than being fucked senseless all day
And occasionally get a good seeing to if they were feeling horny & liked the guy - especially if he paid well
Some nice links on the AW feedback
Come in "nigelgresley"
He's been a busy boy hasn't he & all with the same AW girlie !

Alan turner

I have seen Ola on many occasions and she is red hot there is something about her you cannot get from other working girls I suggest as many of you guys out there avail yourself of her as soon as you can and enjoy a beautiful sexy fuck.

Offline webpunter

Correction - as much money as poss
For effort as they feel fit - based on how they feel at the time & the punter concerned & potential of repeat visits
All looked rather promising after the 1st posting by PD
As for AT's posts including 'is anyone up for it please let me know' ??

Would have thought the posts would be worded differently
Like UKP are going to respond - 'yeah i'm up for it' ?
More like await feedback - after giving time for guys to give it a whirl
This takes time

Something not quite right
3 posts - all to the same AW girlie & so enthusiastic
Too much effort
Nothing worse than lying badly
Am quite impressed with a good one or 'mis-direction'
Can't be arsed to work out what's not right
Off the HL
Plenty more fish in the sea - especially in Manchester

Offline webpunter

Wilko
Will check this thread / AW etc, in a few months time & see where we get to
Good thing about forums is that you can write what you think
Anonymously
Difference of opinion & all that
Like it
I'm going to leave this one now
Nuff written by me
Happy punting

infoseeker

A thread has been created discussing the Polish girls who are loosely grouped with Ola, at present she works most closely with martamanchester.
Manchester Polish Group - Lenas Superstars

So advise check it as well for Info on ola if you are considering whether to punt with her. Thanks