Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mature-sexy-abbie - Euston  (Read 2200 times)

13 review(s) for mature-sexy-abbie (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Californication

External Link/Members Only               30 min  70 pounds

I met Abbie few months ago at the ibis next to euston station, very easy to get there, she texeted me the room number and i got there with no problems. If you are into nice milfs, i recommend you to see abbie, very friendly and polite english woman (from manchester), but also very sexy and defo a very good shag. we started kissing, and then i went down to explore her tasty pussy, she then suck me a bit, and after a while start missionary which last a while coz i was also busy touching and sucking her tits, which are very nice and big. while i was fucking her i had a nice and exciting feeling, i felt like in a movie when u fucking an older sexy but ordinary woman which is not satisfied from her husband. after i came, we chat a bit more and then i left.         

Positive : very good attitude, friendly woman, very nice body and soft skin for a 45 ish years old woman, price not too expensive

Negative : i enjoyed her tits, but maybe someone more demanding wouldn't like her fake tits