Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Super Star - Reading  (Read 2688 times)

19 review(s) for Laura Super Star  (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

External Link/Members Only

Just a quick review this time.  Saw her a week ago at a hotel in Reading.

Laura was very good at DF/BJ/RO/Sex, and is very attractive, but gets a neutral for the following reasons:-

1. She only gave me 30 mins sex when I paid her for 1 hour.
2. She wouldn't do A-Levels - it is at her discretion, but she didn't explain why she refused which is not acceptable to me.
3. She didn't like cum in her eyes (I didn't aim there it just happened). It spoilt this critical moment for me as she immediately pulled away and seemed annoyed. However, it clearly states on her profile "your balls full of cum, ready to squirt out over my eyes...."  Her words not mine. I suggested she might like to change that afterwards but she hasnt yet updated her profile.

The hour went like this:-
Agreed to meet at 3pm
I arrive at hotel 2.50 and text her.
She calls me into her room at 3.10.
Shower/cash - now 3.15
Start sex - she seems to follow a well practised routine where she does about 10 moves in 20 mins (2 min BJ, 2 min RO, 2 min 69, 2 min sex in Mish, sex in other positions).
At 3.35 her routine is complete - she removes the condom and wanks me to a facial.  She doesn't ask if I am ready first!
She cleans herself in the bathroom - now 3.40
She massages me with cream - now 3.45.
I get dressed and she shows me out at 3.50.

She charged me for 1 hour so feel she short changed me! 

I recommend her but only for 30 mins (unless A Levels are essential for you in which case don't bother).

Taleyho!  :drinks:

Offline latecomer

Thanks for this review - very useful.  LSS is one of the WGs who used to attract rave reviews but I actually think you're being quite generous with her.  Anyone who ripped me off by only giving 30 minutes when I'd paid for an hour (she's not exactly cheap) would definitely get a great big Negative from me.  Thanks for the warning.

Offline smiths

Thanks for this review - very useful.  LSS is one of the WGs who used to attract rave reviews but I actually think you're being quite generous with her.  Anyone who ripped me off by only giving 30 minutes when I'd paid for an hour (she's not exactly cheap) would definitely get a great big Negative from me.  Thanks for the warning.

Yes same here, would of been a negative from me as well. I would though of taken control of the punt as suited me not her as I am the one paying, if she got all shirty I would of left and gone seen a regular.

Offline pong

I had pretty much the same experience with her. I would be ok with the routine, but not at 150 GBP/h. I can have the same or better at 90 GBP/h to 120 GBP/h from similar looking girls.

password02

I had pretty much the same experience with her. I would be ok with the routine, but not at 150 GBP/h. I can have the same or better at 90 GBP/h to 120 GBP/h from similar looking girls.

NICE Mr Pong - So why the fck did you not do a Negative review and warn other members instead of saying - ''Yer she did the same for me as well''

What is it with your guys - You have been a member for a while so FCKING write a review and help other punters with this info.

That's 1 of the reasons why out of the last 10 punts I have had I have only reviewed 4/5 - The others I am keeping to myself

Zowieberg

Her profile has disappeared as well now

Sheerharvestry

If I recall correctly she's done some crazy shit in the past on this site upon getting a bad/negative review. Like threatening to sue the admin or something, kinda put me off attempting to book her. Figured it might manifest during a punt as well.

kenw1

theGOAT

It is back up now.
Yeah I see that she has changed her main profile photos - nice - she is a great looking girl.

Notice she hasn't bothered to change the text though - still says "your balls full of cum, ready to squirt out over my eyes...."  which she hates. So I conclude she hasn't seen this thread, yet.

Has anyone actually done "A Levels" with her?  Or is that just a lure to get extra bookings?

Cheers! :drinks:

Sheerharvestry

To be fair, no woman is going to enjoy cum in her actual eyes bar a masochist (judging from the reaction to the times I've accidentally done it). That's pretty clearly just a flowery description of a facial to me. However that sounds like a shit time and if I was reading that review without knowing it was a neutral it would seem like a negative to me.

a10

Definitely seems as if her enthusiasm is waning. Time for a trip back to the motherland to recharge and recuperate maybe?

theGOAT

Profile gone again.
Her profile is up and down more often than a whore's knickers!  :lol:

I'd like to hear from someone who can confirm she does A Levels (at discretion).  If not then she defo deserves a Negative IMO!  :diablo:

Offline CheeseYa

Her profile is up and down more often than a whore's knickers!  :lol:

I'd like to hear from someone who can confirm she does A Levels (at discretion).  If not then she defo deserves a Negative IMO!  :diablo:

Laura provided me with her A-Level service but that was back in 2011 when she was working at the parlous in Milton Keynes, guess she's become a tad worn out since then  :unknown:

Ben4454

Read my negative review on her.

Offline The_Don

Laura provided me with her A-Level service but that was back in 2011 when she was working at the parlous in Milton Keynes, guess she's become a tad worn out since then  :unknown:

Jaded and greedy by the sounds of it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:53:37 pm by The_Don »