Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley miley or Hot ameera- who would you choose?  (Read 1821 times)

D82

Hey, having read reviews for some time on both ladies would like to ask this question to the guys that have seen both or can recommend one over the other. Thanks in advance. D.

Offline Thunderbolt69

HA 100%. I've seen both and HA is far better.

Offline Magicalstory

I've not seen either and I'd choose HA every time

Offline collector

I think they are 2 on top of your HL, so why you don't plan to see both?
About which of the 2 first depends of your and their availability. Miley can be booked with short notice, Ameera needs to be booked with some days or maybe one week in advance.

D82

Collector, finances dont always permit unfortunately. Eventually may see both just want to make the first i go to see is the better of the two. Will definately let you know who i think is though once i get round to seeing both.

Offline collector

Collector, finances dont always permit unfortunately. Eventually may see both just want to make the first i go to see is the better of the two. Will definately let you know who i think is though once i get round to seeing both.
I see. If you want to meet first the better of the 2, I think is Ameera.
I didn't see them personally, I based my judgement with their reviews and I trust them.

Biscuitman

Offline herbie007

I’ve seen both, Smiley Miley once and Ameera about 20 times so far.  :P

They've both got great bodies but for me that’s where the comparison ends and Ameera comes out on top, simply because Ameera’s more gorgeous than Miley IMO, she’s also a lot of fun, top that off with her being a very horny girl as well as a brilliant shag.

So my recommendation is Ameera.

fredpunter

I’ve seen both, Smiley Miley once and Ameera about 20 times so far.  :P

They've both got great bodies but for me that’s where the comparison ends and Ameera comes out on top, simply because Ameera’s more gorgeous than Miley IMO, she’s also a lot of fun, top that off with her being a very horny girl as well as a brilliant shag.

So my recommendation is Ameera.

I think your first sentence told us all we needed to know herbster

Offline herbie007

I think your first sentence told us all we needed to know herbster

Sorry freddie I got carried away :D

tonysoprano

Ameera for service and performance. She's just a really dirty slut  :D

But Miley is more physically attractive IMO.

Offline anyfucker

I have seen both several times, would say with Ameera you are much more likely to have a good time.
Miley is quirky and you might not like that, I find her funny but you must not let her mess you around.
But as said above, why the  OR  I'm greedy and would say see both.

sweetgravy

Hot Ameera no question.. I would say she id defo the hottest girl and best shag I can ever remember. Hands down!

Bud$

I can't find Ameera on Aw. Anyone give me a link?

Hornydevil247

I can't find Ameera on Aw. Anyone give me a link?

Ameera all day long

Look at Q review of her for a link

HD

Bud$

Thanks SD, she's a babe, isn't she. Shame about the extra 60 for filming and not showing her face. I've been looking for some time for a dark-skinned girl who allows 'being filmed' and does facial for something like a reasonable price.

fredpunter

Thanks SD, she's a babe, isn't she. Shame about the extra 60 for filming and not showing her face. I've been looking for some time for a dark-skinned girl who allows 'being filmed' and does facial for something like a reasonable price.

I'm sure there are other images of her knocking about if you look carefully ... she has a pretty face .... and a very naughty twinkle in her eye

Takalah

Offline spellbackwards

Offline sly ol fox

seen both twice

and without fail hot ameera everytime, her service is top notch, she is in my top 3 punts

Sm aint bad shes got a great body smooth skin but she lacks in some areas mainly FK and just the robotic feel to the punt.

ameera acts like a girlfriend who you aint fucked in a year, full on DFK and all the trimmings
shes 1 in a million.

Jayden-lei

I'd say hot Ameera - only because I've met with her twice so far and both were great.