Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky of Soho- 18 Newport Ct (formerly at Lisle St)  (Read 7147 times)

vt

I met Nicky some time ago when she was at Lisle St. Slim dark-haired girl in her mid-20s with nice boobs. She told me she was half-Italian, half-Romanian, but I suspect the Italian thing is a smokescreen. She was certainly very keen to distance herself from her gipsy compatriots who have given all Romanians a bad reputation.

So, she's an honest Romanian and she was certainly friendly, chatty & easy-going and got down to a covered BJ and a quickie in mish for £30 + £2 tip for the maid. Her tightness and pretty face looking up at me had me cumming in short order.

Great value for a Soho quickie with an attractive, sexy girl.  :thumbsup:

chelsea1962

jimbobwood

How long do you get for £30?

chelsea1962

you only get 10 mins for 30 £50 for 20.

LL

Only advantage of a walkup besides the cheap price - if you don't like the look of the girl who opens the door to you after you've walked up; walk down. :hi:

By that I mean that since there are no bookings then you won't have to feel awkward and you won't piss anyone off if the girl is not for you.

vt

what days mate?

I caught her on a Sunday afternoon, but the wiki suggests she's also about on Mon, Thurs & Fri...

External Link/Members Only

wringer

After 20+ years of punting, I've just discovered this site!

Very interested by the notes on Nicky, especially seeing as she was formerly on Lisle Street. In May 2013 I went to a walk-up at the Wardour St end of Lisle St and saw a brunette Nicky who said she was from Romania, and I had a terrific half hour session with her - she was great with her hands. But it remains the only time I saw her. So I'm hoping Newport Ct Nicky is the same girl.

DogssBolloxx

Only advantage of a walkup besides the cheap price - if you don't like the look of the girl who opens the door to you after you've walked up; walk down. :hi:

By that I mean that since there are no bookings then you won't have to feel awkward and you won't piss anyone off if the girl is not for you.

I've only been to a Soho walk up a few times but the maid always opens the door and asked me to take a seat while the prostitute finishes with her client, at first I was worried because I thought the maid was the actual prostitute who was in her 60's. Anyway I sat with her while she ate her Chinese takeaway and watched Coronation Street on the TV.

Offline 76shen

what days mate?

I've see this girl a number of times, she many works on Thursday and Friday. I've been to soho on a Monday and I've not seen her there. she does cover other girls some times.

Offline Hertsgent

Nicky was my first ever punt, autumn 2014 in Newport Court. Happy memories, and on balance of about 60 punts later (yes it is addictive!), a nice attractive girl giving good service. This reminds me to go again - that one nice starting punt spawned many great future experiences (and a few horrendous ones of course)

Offline Hotandfun5

Visted this place last night. Usual £30 plus £2. Sucked of while playing with her pussy Not fully finger inside thou but still wet. Sucked off the mish pisition then finished with hand job

She had great pair of tits, lasted couple extra min than paid for