Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie-louisex - Bristol  (Read 1948 times)

Offline gthunter

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

This punt never happened.
If there is anything wrong, I apologise, but I think this is anyway a feedback.
So,it's a very long story...More than 1 month ago I wanted to meet her; I contacted her but I didn't manage to talk, so I sent a text but I had no reply, so I emailed her on AW with specific questions.
So, first problem, she was advertising in BS1, after a couple of days she answered and told she was actually in Fishpond only that day.
I tried to book for the day after, but she didn't reply anymore.
After some day she finally replied to me and she was in south Bristol, but when I tried to book... silence.
Days passed with no answer from her, even If I was trying to contact her and she was "available today".
Finally she answered me back, telling she was againin Fishpond and she started to answer.
So, I tried to book many times but I never had a confirmation about my booking, then, last time, she answered me and she was in bs6 and I wanted to book her, but, again, I had no answer anymore.
The thing that really pissed me off is that I met her in the street more than once and she was ignoring her phone ringing for purpose.
I mean, what's the reason to advertise if you don't want to meet anyone, if you are going out with friends, why you tell me where you are and then ignore me?
I tried to meet her more than one month, but it's enough for me...

Offline TerryTibbs

Wow...... you don't have much luck do you?   :dash:

I contacted this girl before and she said she was working at the Village Hotel in Filton Bristol.

She is obviously very flaky!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline gthunter

I'm not very ucky, true, but I had some good experience too. Because of it's hard for me to write a review, I thought it was useless to write a review about girls are very very well reviewed on here. So, I try at least to advice colleagues about bad experiences.
At the same time I met someone that is not online anymore and I cannot put any link, I'm just waiting she will come back (if she will) and another bad one that I will post ASAP.

Offline houseboot

No confirmation of booking therefore not a valid Review.

I will move to the Discussion Forum.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

"The thing that really pissed me off is that I met her in the street more than once and she was ignoring her phone ringing for purpose."

To clarify, do you mean you just saw her in the street or actually met her and spoke with her?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the info OP though, as houseboot pointed out, it doesn't qualify as a review. Useful nonetheless.

It sounds like you tried way too hard see this girl and I'm surprised she didn't block you due to the number of times you tried to contact her. Also, this line below is a little bit creepy. Bumping once into a girl who has been ignoring you could be put down to coincidence, but twice? Move on, mate. Move on.

The thing that really pissed me off is that I met her in the street more than once and she was ignoring her phone ringing for purpose.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Thanks for the info OP though, as houseboot pointed out, it doesn't qualify as a review. Useful nonetheless.

It sounds like you tried way too hard see this girl and I'm surprised she didn't block you due to the number of times you tried to contact her. Also, this line below is a little bit creepy. Bumping once into a girl who has been ignoring you could be put down to coincidence, but twice? Move on, mate. Move on.

Exactly FuzzyDuck hence me asking for clarification between 'saw' and 'met'. I'm hoping the former but as you say once would be coincidence, twice...?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Exactly FuzzyDuck hence me asking for clarification between 'saw' and 'met'. I'm hoping the former but as you say once would be coincidence, twice...?

I hadn't seen your post when I replied. My assumption was that he saw her in the street and she ignored her phone going off. It could be interpreted that he called her when she was in sight to see if she would pick up. As I said, it looks creepy.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I hadn't seen your post when I replied. My assumption was that he saw her in the street and she ignored her phone going off. It could be interpreted that he called her when she was in sight to see if she would pick up. As I said, it looks creepy.

We must have posted at virtually  the same time.
I too assume he saw her then called her when in sight to see if she would answer. I would assume most WG going about their daily lives in town wouldn't answer their 'work' phones.

Certainly bordering on creepy.

Offline gthunter

About meeting her in the street, sorry, it's a mistake about language beeing foreign.
I saw her in the street, I didn't talk to her.
She didn't block me because I've been always polite and not insisting too much, she was simply disappearing.. It's her fault, not mine, moreover she had same behaviour with other couple of guys.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

About meeting her in the street, sorry, it's a mistake about language beeing foreign.
She didn't block me because I've been always polite and not insisting too much, she was simply disappearing.. It's her fault, not mine, moreover she had same behaviour with other couple of guys.

I'm sure most of us have been mucked around by a WG at least once. Yes at the time it's really annoying and quite literally frustrating but at the end of the day they are free to see who they choose and they free to ignore who they choose.

If I'm being honest and I genuinely mean no offence here but if I was this WG I would not have seen you and would have ignored you. In fact I would have blocked you simply due to the number of times you tried to book and the number of contacts you tried to make. I'm only going by what you've written but I appreciate the language issue and take that into consideration.

We as punters need to be aware that whilst we are obviously at risk on occasions by going to incalls with unfamiliar WG and to unfamiliar locations but the WG are also welcoming many unknown men into either their homes/place of work. We need to make sure our behaviour doesn't raise any pre punt red flags.

Just my thoughts and please accept I'm not saying you caused red flags it's just possibly a language issue here.

Offline gthunter

I'm sure most of us have been mucked around by a WG at least once. Yes at the time it's really annoying and quite literally frustrating but at the end of the day they are free to see who they choose and they free to ignore who they choose.

If I'm being honest and I genuinely mean no offence here but if I was this WG I would not have seen you and would have ignored you. In fact I would have blocked you simply due to the number of times you tried to book and the number of contacts you tried to make. I'm only going by what you've written but I appreciate the language issue and take that into consideration.

We as punters need to be aware that whilst we are obviously at risk on occasions by going to incalls with unfamiliar WG and to unfamiliar locations but the WG are also welcoming many unknown men into either their homes/place of work. We need to make sure our behaviour doesn't raise any pre punt red flags.

Just my thoughts and please accept I'm not saying you caused red flags it's just possibly a language issue here.

I'm not offended, I understand your point.
I've had another similar experience, but once she didn't answer me anymore I didn't contact her anymore. If you answer me telling where you are I could consider it as an agreement to meet.
If you are just doing it part time, tell me how to plan it.. If you don't want to meet me just stop answering.
In more than one month I tried to contact her for my weekly day off. So, it should be more or less once per week.
Maybe it's too much, I don't know.
Thanks anyway for you honesty

Offline Fuzzyduck

Fair enough seeing her in the street (it happens), but Bristol isn't a small place yet you saw her twice in a month? And how do you know if was her? There are no public face pics, and no indication of face pics in the PG. Furthermore how do you know she messes around other guys? I'm sticking with creepy.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I'm not offended, I understand your point.
I've had another similar experience, but once she didn't answer me anymore I didn't contact her anymore. If you answer me telling where you are I could consider it as an agreement to meet.
If you are just doing it part time, tell me how to plan it.. If you don't want to meet me just stop answering.
In more than one month I tried to contact her for my weekly day off. So, it should be more or less once per week.
Maybe it's too much, I don't know.
Thanks anyway for you honesty
The highlighted in red is nothing like an agreement. She appears to have answered a question regarding where she is at the time of your asking. Nothing more, nothing less.

The highlighted in pink (yes I like pink. Real men wear pink etc  :D) slightly concerns me. As I previously, WG as with all other people in all walks of life have a choice. A WG is not obliged to do anything. If this is how you come across when messaging them then no wonder some get cold feet. I was erring towards language barrier however now I'm firmly going towards creepy and coercing. Not a good mix.

Offline prashindian

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I don't write many reviews but this was the worse punt
For me I had a booking with her and requested the services I need is OWO, CIM and giving oral.
And all I got was 2min OWO and rest was hand job. I asked her can we do Anal and her reply was sorry I don't do Anal any more.
All I can say I she was total west of time. I should have gone to Romanian and I this they can do batter job then her.
Total waste of money.
Good luck if you want to see her. :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline bristolnick

Was going to ask about her after seeing her come up on AW. Just leaving a post incase anyone starts a new "Has anyone seen her" post.