Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham massage  (Read 4073 times)

Offline Knockonwood

Hi can anyone recommend a wg that offers massage with hr and oral and doesn't mind oral on her as well as touching and playing who's in the Nottingham area
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 06:05:42 pm by Knockonwood »

Sureshot

Hi can anyone recommend a wg that offers massage with hr and oral and doesn't mind oral on her as well as touching and playing who's in the Nottingham area
Thanks

Spa diamond in Sandiacre has had some good reviews lately

Offline jimbob69

Bliss long eaton is recommended  for  massage with a HE

Offline Turtle Z

Spa diamond in Sandiacre has had some good reviews lately

It's got some bad ones too!

Cum2quick

Spa diamond is pants. Two very average visits. Certainly not the best on offer in the area.

Sureshot

Spa diamond is pants. Two very average visits. Certainly not the best on offer in the area.

Where else in Nottingham would you recommend?

Offline Bigbadgeorge

Spangles is a bad place to go us they offer full service if you want. It's just off Derby Road with discrete parking at the back.

Offline bigrockcandy

Spangles is a bad place to go us they offer full service if you want. It's just off Derby Road with discrete parking at the back.

Confused.com......is it good or is it bad ? :dash:

Offline j122

I'm guessing it should read.....

Spangles isn't a bad place to go as they offer full service if you want

Offline bigrockcandy

Wish I'd been an English teacher ffs.....at 11 years old everyone in my class could read, write & knew their 12 x tables !!! The world's gone mad & standards are lower than a rattlesnake's belly ! RANT OVER. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Offline Bigbadgeorge

Sorry Sir, I was in a bit of a rush typing the post and auto correct got the better of me.

Offline Bigbadgeorge

Just read my post. Oops. Spangles isn't a bad place to go at all.
I was in a bit of a rush and autocorrect took over.

dirk diggler

I am a regular at Spa Diamond in Sandiacre and a one hour session including Jakuzzi and Nuru massage and full sex for £80.

Offline bigrockcandy

I am a regular at Spa Diamond in Sandiacre and a one hour session including Jakuzzi and Nuru massage and full sex for £80.

Really ?! They must have reduced their prices by 50% then from when they opened a couple of years ago, it was extra for everything !!