Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY LAURA BRAZIL Edinburgh  (Read 2028 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646020) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CasperGomez

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £150 plus £20 for owo

Met this one recently in the Tollcross area of the capital...

Comms good and easy to find flat... got there and had to wait in the stair for a bit (was maybe 1 min but always feels like 5) but once in was happy... small thing, gym fit body, great body in fact with decent fake tits and lovely ass...

Paperwork was done although she insisted that owo was extra (according to AW its 120 before extras - but the text with all the details that she sent through said 150 which inc owo(with condom)??) - all bit confusing but i paid 170 which felt like quite a lot...

That said it was a real good 30 mins... very good, wet owo, deep throat, spitting... RO was good and she got right into it... then I fucked her cowgirl which was a sight to behold.... took it as deep as I could give it and I came very hard in the bag...

Would return... wonder who she is traveling with as I'm sure a duo us on offer on her profile... Says she's 20 years old... probably about right..

Had some really good brazilians of late, happy days!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:35:10 pm by CasperGomez »

Offline Charlie Richdson

how accurate them photos ? ready to pay this much if I am going to get a model to open the door for me

Offline pipi sweet

30 mins @ £150 plus £20 for owo

Met this one recently in the Tollcross area of the capital...

Comms good and easy to find flat... got there and had to wait in the stair for a bit (was maybe 1 min but always feels like 5) but once in was happy... small thing, gym fit body, great body in fact with decent fake tits and lovely ass...

Paperwork was done although she insisted that owo was extra (according to AW its 120 before extras - but the text with all the details that she sent through said 150 which inc owo(with condom)??) - all bit confusing but i paid 170 which felt like quite a lot...

That said it was a real good 30 mins... very good, wet owo, deep throat, spitting... RO was good and she got right into it... then I fucked her cowgirl which was a sight to behold.... took it as deep as I could give it and I came very hard in the bag...

Would return... wonder who she is traveling with as I'm sure a duo us on offer on her profile... Says she's 20 years old... probably about right..

Had some really good brazilians of late, happy days!
FK included?

Offline oddson1970

Each to their own but £170 for half an hr is fucking insane

Offline CasperGomez

Photos are heavily air brushed but she’s very attractive… body is banging and is not denial to the pics…says she’s 20, probably is.

Offline CasperGomez

FK included?

Little bit… not dfk… really good at owo like really good.

Offline pipi sweet

Little bit… not dfk… really good at owo like really good.
Thanks mate

Offline pipi sweet

Each to their own but £170 for half an hr is fucking insane
Agree

Offline bops909

Also has a Vivastreet profile

That profile shows £160 for an hour which looks much more reasonable.

Her other profile (a bit out of date) is showing £150 an hour

Maybe she is trying to nudge clients to book an hour ?

Some WGs prefer longer bookings.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 10:54:25 am by bops909 »