Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Passion - Edinburgh  (Read 2528 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6395023) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Online EmbraLad

External Link/Members Only

Date: May 2023

Price: £100 for 30 minutes incall

Comms: Fired off a text in the morning asking for a meeting that lunchtime and Jessica responded almost immediately with a time that suited me. Postcode and flat number sent as part of the initial text exchange.

Location: Flat on a main road near Tollcross, dead easy to find.  As it was a lunchtime meeting, the street was really busy but I felt quite at ease.  Was buzzed straight in but I would have been happy waiting outside if needed.  Large double bed in a room that was in the basement.  I think there was a 2nd girl in the flat but I’m pretty sure she wasn’t “working” when I was there.

Appearance: Definitely the girl in the pictures on her AW profile. Dressed in a sort of one-piece see through soft corset.  Hair at the time was bobbed instead of long and had a pink or red tinge to it if I remember correctly.  Age is probably mid 20’s, and dress size is 8 or 10.  Nice pair of natural B-cup boobs and a fantastic pert bum.  Can't remember any piercings or tattoos, if there were any they weren't obvious. She did look fantastic.  All good so far.

Meeting: What wasn’t so good was the smell of weed in the room.  I could still smell it on my clothes when I got back to the office.  You could see that she was still feeling the effects of the weed a little but she was happy to proceed. 
She was on me as soon as we entered the bedroom with some DFK and soon started peeling my clothes off.  No chance of a shower (one wasn’t offered anyway) so it was just as well that I’d had one at the office before.  Onto the bed and she’s straight into OWO going deep and very sloppy.  Good technique and it’s having the desired effect on the wee man.  On with the condom and into a bit of missionary followed by doggie.  She’s nice and tight and was making the right noises but by now the smell of the weed is starting to put me off and the little lad is starting to suffer.  So back to OWO and with a bit of hand action that soon has me coming over her tits and face.
A quick tidy up with the wet wipes and I’m on my way dead on 30 minutes. 

Summary: Good punt. Very enthusiastic and definitely a positive.  Stays on the hot list but only as a plan B because of the weed.  Would love to try her when she’s not stoned and I think I would book for a full hour in that situation.

Offline Joelawerence

Do any Edingburgh lads know if Jessica is gone or has a new profile?