Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Procced with caution  (Read 2755 times)

Offline littletog

External Link/Members Only
telephone number 07441395167. This one came up under services/massage as £100 and claiming to be from spa diamond. There are no prices on spa diamond for that price. Also spa diamond haven't heard of her. Jenny states that everything i need to know is on the website and requires a deposit for the booking. as do spa diamond. Forgive me if i am wrong but to me it sounds like a con. I tried googling her phone number and has previusly been in yorkshire. So be careful.

Online RedKettle

telephone number 07441395167. This one came up under services/massage as £100 and claiming to be from spa diamond. There are no prices on spa diamond for that price. Also spa diamond haven't heard of her. Jenny states that everything i need to know is on the website and requires a deposit for the booking. as do spa diamond. Forgive me if i am wrong but to me it sounds like a con. I tried googling her phone number and has previusly been in yorkshire. So be careful.

I have moved to discussion - no booking so cannot be a review.

If I have misunderstood let me know.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
I have moved to discussion - no booking so cannot be a review.

If I have misunderstood let me know.

Nice one matey, it’s not a review, he hasn’t met her  :drinks:

Offline littletog

Sorry. It was all by text but i thought it sounded iffy so i thought i need to report it. I just hope i am wrong.

Offline chunky monkey

The phone number on the ad also picks up this one in Luton

Offline GoldTop

Spa Diamond (Sandiacre) is now Golden Hands. I believe Jenny was there for a short while but left there AFAIK. So (Sandiacre) are unlikely to acknowledge her, or indeed promote her. Appreciate Spa Diamond still have a Derby outlet though.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 09:21:53 am by GoldTop »

Offline Stickitin

Spa Diamond (Sandiacre) is now Golden Hands. I believe Jenny was there for a short while but left there AFAIK. So (Sandiacre) are unlikely to acknowledge her, or indeed promote her. Appreciate Spa Diamond still have a Derby outlet though.

Never been to this joint is it Thai or other? HJ joint?

Offline GoldTop

Never been to this joint is it Thai or other? HJ joint?

What Golden Hands? Its Thai. Manager will not pull you off but others will.

Offline littletog

Wow she has been busy! Spa diamond in Derby as far as i know is legit. I don't think it's a thai place. Well done for the list.

Online scutty brown

Wow she has been busy! Spa diamond in Derby as far as i know is legit. I don't think it's a thai place. Well done for the list.

Some of the others look like whoever is behind the scam is trying to impersonate real parlours or SPs