Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheetah Thai Ladyboy - Cambridge  (Read 4648 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5866814) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Staggerlee69

The meet took place a few weeks ago when Cheetah was last in Cambridge.

Location, flat by the river, clean and safe.

Time, 1hr/£130 around lunchtime.

Comms, very good, aW at first then by text. Very responsive.

The meeting, I met with Cheetah and was not disappointed at all. Did the usual trick of hiding behind the door, but when inside I was really surprised how lovely this lady is. Dressed in see-through black underwear, which got me hard at the start. Handed over the cash and then what followed was some lovely sex.

Lots of OW both ways, she is very clean. I would say she is around 5-6" when hard. Great pair of boobs and although bolt on's, still very nice. DFK from the start. She asked if she could fuck me so on with the mac and away she went. She seemed to enjoy it and it was nice, although she didn't cum though. She fucked me for what seemed a very long time, most enjoyable.

We then swapped, I rubbered up and fucked her missionary which was lovely. She was wanking herself as I was fucking her. Eventually I shot into the mac and we chatted for a bit before I left. Absolutely no rushing or clock watching.

Would I see her again, oh yes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gspunk

Very similar to my experience, she is brilliant and beautiful. I'm thinking of seeing her today  :cool:

Offline Staggerlee69

I saw that she is back in Cambridge. I'm tempted also, although thinking I might leave it until next week.

Let me know how you get on, if you go.

Offline Yoda71

Seen her before also - a couple of times ( reviewed ) the second time was better -keep  missing her so hopefully can catch her in Cambridge if i can get there

Offline Shoeburyguy

Seen her before also - a couple of times ( reviewed ) the second time was better -keep  missing her so hopefully can catch her in Cambridge if i can get there
Missed her in Southend, hoping she is back this way soon!