Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decisions decisions. Zaralouise or Hot Lena - Nottinghamshire?  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Maverick1138

What are your thoughts based on experience? Who offers the better service? No doubt both are good looking girls. I am a bit dubious about EE girls, however Lena has good reviews. I have to choose between the two.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, other recommendations in the city centre and around welcome. Thanks

Offline Jimmyarrow

If it was me a would go for Zara as you can see her face & has excellent feedback but I haven’t seen either lady it’s just my preference….

Offline gbyld87

in my opinion, Zara is sexier, and offers some cheeky extra services like the odd photo etc thrown in if that's of interest.

Lena is a lovely girl with better boobs, but is more of the laid back girlfriend style for me, while Zara is a fuck buddy feel.

Lena if you have bad knees and don't fancy tackling 6 flights of stairs.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 04:56:43 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline NickyBobby

Lena has a better review ratio so I personally would try her. In fact, I’ve just added her to the HL

Offline sireel

Two of my favourites. You won't go wrong either way.
See both!
Not sure how important city centre is, but last time i saw Lena (a few weeks ago) she was advertising in NG1, but actually in Basford. She does move around a bit though, so could be back in the centre now.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 05:55:04 pm by sireel »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’d say Zara for the single reason Lena doesn’t do a 30 min meet and I wouldn’t want to chance £150 on an hour

Offline papak

I've seen them both, personally I'd go with Lena. Very intimate and has a really cute face and gorgeous body. Doesn't smoke either. Also 10 quid cheaper for the hour, but no CIM.

Offline Dave82

I've seen neither but going off the pics, Zara would be my choice. Haven't visited a polish blonde yet. Maybe my next punt I think.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 07:00:48 pm by Dave82 »

Offline Dave82

Just realised Zara isn't polish but British!

Offline Charliehutton

Lena if you have bad knees and don't fancy tackling 6 flights of stairs.

:D :hi:

Offline NickyBobby

I've seen neither but going off the pics, Zara would be my choice. Haven't visited a polish blonde yet. Maybe my next punt I think.

Those photos haven’t changed since I booked her in 2019.
There were comments on some reviews about her putting on some lockdown weight but hopefully she’s been working hard at the gym to get back to fitness

Offline badsin

I've seen them both. For some reason I didn't review Zara.
I'd see them both again, however Lena would possibly just edge it.
Zara is certainly bigger than the profile pictures would suggest ( at least a size 12 when I saw her) at the time I saw her. Whilst although no major negatives, Lena, at the time I saw her had some stand out positives, primarily her figure at that time.
**Rereading this post before posting, I'd say Lena just cut it for me: exceptional body at the time, beautifully tidy minge, Great tits, that's my vote cast  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 11:51:14 pm by badsin »

Offline NickyBobby

At least a size 12 doesn’t sound good, how long ago was this roughly?

Offline Maverick1138

Thanks guys! Really appreciate your feedback. Thats why I love this site!

Lena it is then by the looks of it. I like one of the previous reviewers comments that she has a bit of puppy fat like a typical girl next door, or college student. Now that really appeals to me considering during the warm weather have been seeing a lot college girls wearing next to nothing whetting my appetite. Will feedback!  :yahoo:

Offline sniffer

I've not met Lena, but had the pleasure of Zara last year. No excess weight at all, stunning figure and lovely lass.

Offline Hamster55

Lena’s OWO is outstanding!

Offline Jamesbattersea

At least a size 12 doesn’t sound good, how long ago was this roughly?

Size 12 isn't big! It's just average woman size.
Maralin Monroe was a size 14.

Offline NickyBobby

Size 12 isn't big! It's just average woman size.
Maralin Monroe was a size 14.

Yes, but did she advertise she was a size 8-10?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Yes, but did she advertise she was a size 8-10?

When ever ilook at Ads i alwsys add 5 years and 1 dress size.