Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lohhtuzxonline - Nottingham  (Read 1406 times)

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I notice this lovely lady has popped up in Nottingham, a few weeks back see was in London and I saw her and a friend walking across the road. She was easy to spot from the inking and the fact that she wan't really wearing much more than in her profile photos........

Glad I did, her profile pictures do her a favour.....Anyone else have much experience of seeing WG outside of a punt?

Offline Cappadonna

I’m gunna open up a tattoo removal shop. Do people forget these are for life??!!

Offline ZeroCount

Glad I did, her profile pictures do her a favour.....

I beg to differ. Her profile pictures are quite clear and include clear facial pics with no photoshopping or filters, and full body shots which show you her body type exactly.

She may not be your type, but she does look exactly like her pics, so you can judge that before you meet her. I think that's worth commending as it's pretty damn rare these days.

Offline jsnsummer

She may not be your type, but she does look exactly like her pics, so you can judge that before you meet her. I think that's worth commending as it's pretty damn rare these days.

Maybe it was a bad day then.....but she rough as when I saw her :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I would probably recognise her in the street and I’ve never met her, pretty unique look going on there

Offline ashleynotts

She’s been around for a good few years and is based in Nottingham but often travels to London/Manchester socially.

I’ll be honest, I’ve seen her numerous times out of work and think the pictures don’t do her justice to what she looks like in person. She’s also very active on social media.

Offline ZeroCount

Funny that we've now ended up with three totally different opinions - she looks better than her pics, worse than them, and also exactly like them.  :D

Offline DLOGAN

well, since we're sourcing opinions here, i've seen her too. chalk another one down for looks like her pictures. if you go by the thumbnails on the vids on her AW page you can see exactly what you're getting. much as i lean towards alt girls even i find facial tatts etc a bit hard going. that said along with the split tongue and piercings we're well into bucket list/ novelty fuck territory, so i'm not sorry i saw her. plus she's nice enough in person and has amazing tits.

Offline Maverick1138

I am actually due to see her soon. I personally dont go for so much tats and piercing etc, but she has a banging body, lovely big tits, lovely eyes and she seems very friendly. Good list of services too. Bit steep in price, but lets see if its worth it

Offline rnrn636

She has the body type I really like......shame she has covered it in tats

Offline hunkybc

She's too goth for me. I do like tats on a lady but not so intense

Offline Stoking

Looks just as good in real life tbh

Bumped into her a couple of times, even chatted to her once.

Too close to home for my tastes so I'll pass, but a massive shame!

Offline mrkandmrsk

I saw her recently, looked exactly like her photos and was a nice girl to talk to.
I did do a field report too as there wasn't any at the time but it seems a few have seen her.

Offline Braun666

I saw her recently and am considering a review but after going through her photos and videos they really don't do her justice at all. Up close and personal, in basque and boots she looks fantastic. I'm not a big fan of ink and tend to avoid heavily tattooed ladies but the contrast between the artwork and her milky pale skin works so well.