Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage lutterworth  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Ste1977

Hi everyone first time poster long time watcher. After some help. I am a big fan of Thai massage, does anyone have any experience of Angels in Lutterworth? It looks like a a good chance of HE but not 100% sure.

StrangerDanger

Are you talking about below?

External Link/Members Only

I've been and it was the worst combo of massage / HE i've had.
Avoid at all costs.  :scare:

I'll Messaage you specifics as don't want to hammer the place to hard if my experience wasn't indicative of others.

StrangerDanger

so turns out i can't send messages yet so i'll post, just didn't want to be personal:

May have just been unlucky with girl as there was a more attractive/sohisticated lady but looked like owner/boss who probably does women's treatment.

Girl was early 30s probably and looked chunky.

I got dessed and laid on the table but no towel available to cover up, when she came in no towel was put anywhere, and massage was just prodding and leaning on me.
Don't recall there being oil either.

After 40 mins of the worst massage, she offer HE and i thought why not and suggested she get naked. she did and unfortunately just had a very unhealthy body (big gut)

I didn't finish, made excuses and left.

Offline Ste1977

Haha Thanks both maybe will give it a miss.

Offline Shonkwronker49

I went there yesterday and had quite a nice experience. I think you may have been unlucky as my masseuse was attractive, friendly and did a good job. I will be posting a review in the next day or so. I asked and they told me they do have a number of different girls coming in on different days so it is down to luck if you get a good one or not.