Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alix barely legal. - Mansfield  (Read 15615 times)

vw

Freedom of speech does not exist in this country, but I digress.

It sounds like she's in the wrong job.

Yea it does sound like she is in the wrong job.  Then again she is in the right region to be like this.

Suppose some EM members could joust for cum in condom.   :wackogirl:

vw

Unless she only does it for nice guys which I am clearly not.

It was mentioned one time when you were talking puddings (burnt custard ) that you are one of the politer.members of the forum.  Your even offered etiquette lessons to that savage cueball from the north.   :lol:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:56:45 pm by vw »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yea it does sound like she is in the wrong job.  Then again she is in the right region to be like this.

:sarcastic: quality

Offline cueball

:lol: true

I can see the sherwood jousting tournament in my minds eye  :sarcastic:

DannyJames

Very true. Although it's not quite as bad as it used to be.

vw

don't mention it  glad to help. . I'm sure you are great in your own way mate just come across a little bit harsh sometimes. All forget  I don't do grudges. ..we are good.

Thanks for your reply.

Marky.

Threats of violence on pm with your plastic sword.

What a shit stain

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Well I cast the first stone... Now feel guilty our little BarelyLegals phone will gather dust...
Ok no I don't  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

What a shit stain

Oh dear, pm threats of violence, another internet hard man. He said he wanted to be friendly, must have just been another fucked in the head lunatic from Sherwood forest.

I blame the lack of daylight, it does sommat to their east Midlands heads, just look at the evidence.

Glad I'm only a honorary matey and not a true blood, I'd be howling at the moon and shouting at traffic if I were a real true blood  :sarcastic:

I notice robin hasn't been on for a while, has the sheriff got him locked up? :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 05:08:05 pm by cueball »

DannyJames

What a shit stain

Why the fuck do people threaten violence on a fucking forum? Is there anything more pathetic?

When I first joined UKP and hadn't got to grips fully with the site's ethos I was surprised by the number of bannings on here. Now whenever I see one banned I feel like Admin and the vigilant members have done me a massive favour; every banned twat makes the site a much better place to be for the punter.

vw

Why the fuck do people threaten violence on a fucking forum? Is there anything more pathetic?

When I first joined UKP and hadn't got to grips fully with the site's ethos I was surprised by the number of bannings on here. Now whenever I see one banned I feel like Admin and the vigilant members have done me a massive favour; every banned twat makes the site a much better place to be for the punter.

There are not many rules to follow really.  Shocked at how many don't comprehend them though

DannyJames

There are not many rules to follow really.  Shocked at how many don't comprehend them though

The WKs can't remember those when the red mist descends once their maidens have been 'attacked' :D

Online RedKettle

Oh dear, pm threats of violence, another internet hard man. He said he wanted to be friendly, must have just been another fucked in the head lunatic from Sherwood forest.

I blame the lack of daylight, it does sommat to their east Midlands heads, just look at the evidence.

Glad I'm only a honorary matey and not a true blood, I'd be howling at the moon and shouting at traffic if I were a real true blood  :sarcastic:

I notice robin hasn't been on for a while, has the sheriff got him locked up? :D

Before this thread most of his posts related to other regions!!!  Just looking at the evidence.  :D

Offline cueball

Before this thread most of his posts related to other regions!!!  Just looking at the evidence.  :D

:lol: it all went wrong when he walked into the forest  :D

vw

That's the kettle calling the pot red.   :lol:

Mrpieman

Alix used a latex free condom on me. Ive never used one before. It was rather like using a crisp packet, which she then had to wrap around the bottom with a self adhesive strip provided. She did say that this was because she was allergic to latex, but did not explain why this was the reason she did not let anyone cum in the condom.
Agreed, she should put this in her profile. I have also just googled non latex condoms for back-up to the claim of the OP about a previous punter splitting one and found this straight away..

" The material also transmits body heat well, better than latex does. The combination of these two factors results in greater sensitivity. On the downside, polyurethane is somewhat brittle, and if it fails, the break is usually significant, with the polyurethane condom tearing. "

I was offered CIM for additional cost, but when that is the case prefer to unload a huge amount of spooge all over the tits or toes.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Alix used a latex free condom on me. Ive never used one before. It was rather like using a crisp packet, which she then had to wrap around the bottom with a self adhesive strip provided. She did say that this was because she was allergic to latex, but did not explain why this was the reason she did not let anyone cum in the condom.
Agreed, she should put this in her profile. I have also just googled non latex condoms for back-up to the claim of the OP about a previous punter splitting one and found this straight away..

" The material also transmits body heat well, better than latex does. The combination of these two factors results in greater sensitivity. On the downside, polyurethane is somewhat brittle, and if it fails, the break is usually significant, with the polyurethane condom tearing. "

I was offered CIM for additional cost, but when that is the case prefer to unload a huge amount of spooge all over the tits or toes.

I think the problem with this whole story is that yourself and the OP had become too fluffy and obssesive with how fantastic the Girl was... This transmitted in a form of patheticness... Now in my opinion there is no issue with you enjoying your punt and passing that experience to all.. But it's always wise to fly the flag in a less I'm in Love attitude when aspects of the service don't justify the financial factors.. This may have done the girl herself a little more damage than she would have liked  :hi:

Mrpieman

Thanks for the advice SMBU
I got a good thrashing for my 'fluffy' review, which was my first proper review, and ive learnt my lesson.
Ive found my treatment a bit harsh from the backbone of the group, as i was genuinely only trying to make a good review and pass on my experience, which for me ticked all boxes. Ive seen 15-20 wgs and was intending to post more reviews but the reaction to that one halted me immediately from wanting to do so.
Im new on here and expected a different outcome to my original post about Alix. I didnt do it on purpose to piss anyone off, and im certainly not her pimp.
As for whether its done her any good or bad, thats irrelevant to me.
Perhaps in future new posters should be advised on their errors rather than immediately shredded as this will just cause less diverse reviews.
I think i can bring a lot to this group and when the dust settles a bit for me I will put another review on, only not sound so much like a fucking sap. If i get shot down again, I'll stick to being inactive.

GolfNut

I got a good thrashing for my 'fluffy' review, which was my first proper review, and ive learnt my lesson.
Ive found my treatment a bit harsh from the backbone of the group, as i was genuinely only trying to make a good review and pass on my experience, which for me ticked all boxes. Ive seen 15-20 wgs and was intending to post more reviews but the reaction to that one halted me immediately from wanting to do so.
Im new on here and expected a different outcome to my original post about Alix. I didnt do it on purpose to piss anyone off, and im certainly not her pimp.
Perhaps in future new posters should be advised on their errors rather than immediately shredded as this will just cause less diverse reviews.
I think i can bring a lot to this group and when the dust settles a bit for me I will put another review on, only not sound so much like a fucking sap. If i get shot down again, I'll stick to being inactive.

Thanks for the update MrP.

If you remember that you are helping other punters make informed decisions about how to spend our heard earned cash, rather than presenting a tribute to a prossie because you had a good time with her that will definitely help.

Flowery, fluffy prose and euphemisms are quickly spotted and not really appreciated, so all they end up doing is making your reviews and any further opinions to be looked on with suspicion and doubt, thus effectively making your contributions pointless.

If you have more experiences to share, try being a little more objective and you'll find that we are more likely to be positive and receptive to your recommendations.

What perhaps you haven't considered is that there are a heap of touts and pimps constantly trying to break into the forum in order to grab much of the business that is generated via the forum, hence the need for us to be vigilant and critical of suspect reviews and reviewers.

GN  :hi:

leicesterdude

Mate,

i dont think its anything personal to you, anyone who would've wrote something like that, be it a first time poster or someone with 100 reviews would have got taken down..

and here's why:

the site works on people sharing there views on their experiences, but we all have different expectations, So its important to put things down in comparable terms for people to then make a reasoned descision to spend their money or not. There is a guide to writing reviews and about a billion reviews you can read to get a jist of what works, mainly its being informative, factual and realistic about the punt that works.

what you wrote was basically a love letter, and not only is that not useful, it undermines any value in the review at all. That coupled with the fact your a new poster, posting about a girl with quite unreasonable charges and rules then that would arouse suspicion. This forum us largely self moderated and members don't just contribute reviews, they help keep the site content as it should be, so again, rightly so you'd be questioned and pushed on this.

Like i said at the begining, this isnt about you personally or the girl you've seen. this is a number of factors. there is loads of info on how this site works and review templates to follow and use. my advice would be if you want to add to the collective knowledge on here then do so in a way that works for everyone and is actually able to be useful to people. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:42:35 am by leicesterdude »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Why not save us all the bother and just remain inactive now?

We've got enough WK's, suck-ups and creepy fan-boys in the East Midlands section already.  :hi:

GolfNut

We've got enough WK's, suck-ups and creepy fan-boys in the East Midlands section already.  :hi:

We're trying to encourage more reviewers to contribute to the site and our regional forum, so maybe instead of trolling new posters, perhaps posting some reviews yourself might be a good idea Bangers.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Ive seen 15-20 wgs and was intending to post more reviews but the reaction to that one halted me immediately from wanting to do so.

I will put another review on

I'll stick to being inactive.

Make your mind up  :dash:  :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Well it looks like that panned out well  :lol:

GolfNut

Well it looks like that panned out well  :lol:

Twas better than Corrie. Well Cueball thought so anyway.  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nothing like a well received first review to welcome a guy to the board  :lol:

Unfortunately his last as well haha

Offline Bangers and Gash

We're trying to encourage more reviewers to contribute to the site and our regional forum...

We all know you've got form for being a white knight - especially in the problematic EM section. If it was up to you this forum would be crawling with them.

...so maybe instead of trolling new posters, perhaps posting some reviews yourself might be a good idea Bangers.

I already have, and will do so again, just as soon as I get another negative.

GolfNut

We all know you've got form for being a white knight - especially in the problematic EM section. If it was up to you this forum would be crawling with them.

I already have, and will do so again, just as soon as I get another negative.

That'll be your next punt then no doubt :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:37:30 pm by GolfNut »

GolfNut

Looks like it takes one to know one!

Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:54:52 pm by GolfNut »

Offline Bangers and Gash

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Slightly weird of you, but congratulations for combing through my post history, all the way back to Feb 2012.  :yahoo:

And yes, I am a fluffy, and proud of it. Something I've never hidden from the forum.  :kissgirl:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Omg in 2012 you didn't have cool dollar bills in your sentences, how cute  :D

Well done GN you got me smiling matey haha

Mrpieman

Pot and kettle then lol
And this wasnt even my review " :hi:"

GolfNut

Hidden Image/Members Only

Slightly weird of you, but congratulations for combing through my post history, all the way back to Feb 2012.  :yahoo:

And yes, I am a fluffy, and proud of it. Something I've never hidden from the forum.  :kissgirl:

So that makes you a hypocrite then!

Offline Leonthwolf

How can i get hold of her? Nevershowing phone number her holes are fucking perfect

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How can i get hold of her? Nevershowing phone number her holes are fucking perfect

Her number has never been displayed.

Send her a PM on adultwork. Apparently she (or her pimp) requests your number before you can talk to her.

Online PepeMAGA

If you do see her please review and if possible give an up to date extras pricing.  Even with the pullout I'd like to fuck her,  but not if it ends up at £200 for a reasonable service

theblackknight

She it totally shit won't let you cum in a condom. .what kind of bullshit is that?...total waste o :angry:f money!  Avoid.

Online PepeMAGA

She it totally shit won't let you cum in a condom. .what kind of bullshit is that?...total waste o :angry:f money!  Avoid.
Exactly how someone called blacknight should respond  :lol:

Mrpieman

Theblackknnight did you visit her? I'm intrigued no-one has reviewed her still... shes my regular now and between the 30 other girls ive seen its her i go back to.

Online PepeMAGA

Theblackknnight did you visit her? I'm intrigued no-one has reviewed her still... shes my regular now and between the 30 other girls ive seen its her i go back to.
think the no cum inside (w condom), puts people off.
do you know  her extra charges?

Offline mrfishyfoo

......think the no cum inside (w condom), puts people off.

Just abit !!!!

She's truly remarkable this one.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The amount of cuntstruck twats that she gets through is unreal.

I pity the sad cunts as they clearly know no better.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Mrpieman

£30ws (shes the only girl ive wanted this and had this from) £20 or £30 cim cant quite remember. Owo is standard as is cum on body. She likes havin her ass licked from behind and shes got some lovely outfits.

Offline beerbelly

Thought about seeing her myself...have to say her pics are absolutely stunning, thought she would a good one to tick the "being filmed" of the bucket list.

Asked her about it and there was no extra charge for this.... downside was she would use her own camera for filming and then send clips/photos she has selected at a later date... I can see her reasoning as probably wants to make sure no identifying images are circulating.... but no way am I going to leave my image in her possession either

Online PepeMAGA

£30ws (shes the only girl ive wanted this and had this from) £20 or £30 cim cant quite remember. Owo is standard as is cum on body. She likes havin her ass licked from behind and shes got some lovely outfits.
Cheers, is kissing included? I think I remember reading it wasn't.

Mrpieman

Kissing is 20 but she needs to be in the mood.
As for filming and pics i took some clips and pics on her phone, she wotsapped them to me pretty quick.

Online PepeMAGA

Kissing is 20 but she needs to be in the mood.
As for filming and pics i took some clips and pics on her phone, she wotsapped them to me pretty quick.
HAHA! £20 and she needs to be in the mood!  :dash: :dash: :dash:
so £190 all in, but you have to pull out when your about to come and flip a coin whether she'll be willing to give you a kiss or not.
c'mon man, even in Mansfield there's better for less.

Mrpieman

Ive not found better fitness-wise or person-wise in 30 wgs. As for the money 140 suits me for what i get. I do extras now and again, like when she pissed on my face which was nice :crazy: other than that i consider £140 for her outfits, owo, tongue up her ass and sex in plenty of positions followed by streaking a huge line of goo all over her 19 year old tits to be a good punt. Plus i do a bit of filming now and again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ive not found better fitness-wise or person-wise in 30 wgs. As for the money 140 suits me for what i get. I do extras now and again, like when she pissed on my face which was nice :crazy: other than that i consider £140 for her outfits, owo, tongue up her ass and sex in plenty of positions followed by streaking a huge line of goo all over her 19 year old tits to be a good punt. Plus i do a bit of filming now and again.

Reads like someones got a severe dose of EAS if you ask me.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

......and it ain't the whore !!!

Online PepeMAGA

Reads like someones got a severe dose of EAS if you ask me.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

......and it ain't the whore !!!

Yeah go easy Pieman, don't get hurt by this girl. Sounds like you're being a bit blinded by the attraction. Thanks for the info though, appreciated  :hi:

Mrpieman

Thanks for the advice, I see plenty of girls regularly, Ive seen 2 other girls this weekend. I was just passing my knowledge and info to fellow punters (who aren't trolls) for their benefit as they asked. Its a shame people like me who have seen lots of girls who are active but yet aren't reviewed by others in the mainstream choose to stay quiet in fear of being shot down for providing info. So much for toftt. Theres loads of girls i wanna tell u all about. Its just not worth the stress.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the advice, I see plenty of girls regularly, Ive seen 2 other girls this weekend. I was just passing my knowledge and info to fellow punters (who aren't trolls) for their benefit as they asked. Its a shame people like me who have seen lots of girls who are active but yet aren't reviewed by others in the mainstream choose to stay quiet in fear of being shot down for providing info. So much for toftt. Theres loads of girls i wanna tell u all about. Its just not worth the stress.

Well if you don't like it on here why don't you just FUCK OFF !!!