Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex parties in west midlands or west london  (Read 3576 times)

Lovely-boy

Hi all

Anybody know sex parties or clubs in West Midlands or. North London.
I've been to:
- London Sex Parties
- the private club
- r3tro club
- fuckclub (killergram)
- Slatbukake

In some parties some of the girls told me there are some more organised privately, but I do not know any others :(

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Offline ukmax

I have been to a couple of Debbie's greedy girls parties in Brum and I think worth a try.
External Link/Members Only
Nice atmosphere and normally a couple of swinging ladies together with a WG and Debbie ( who gives a great blowjob by the way) there were about 20 guys and 5 ladies at the parties I went to. Far better IMO to Private Club or R3tro.

Heard good reports about Calvins Bukkakemans Paries but have never been.

Offline Roth

I have been to a couple of Debbie's greedy girls parties in Brum and I think worth a try.
External Link/Members Only
Nice atmosphere and normally a couple of swinging ladies together with a WG and Debbie ( who gives a great blowjob by the way) there were about 20 guys and 5 ladies at the parties I went to. Far better IMO to Private Club or R3tro.

Heard good reports about Calvins Bukkakemans Paries but have never been.

Do you have a link to Calvin?

Offline Sam_26

I've also been to Debbie's greedy girl parties and can back up what the previous poster says. They're well organised, nice girls and a lot of fun.

As for Calvins parties I'm yet to try but heard good things. Here's a link External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

I've also been to Debbie's greedy girl parties and can back up what the previous poster says. They're well organised, nice girls and a lot of fun.

As for Calvins parties I'm yet to try but heard good things. Here's a link External Link/Members Only

Cheers.