Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Roodboy867

Hello gents, I was wondering if any of you fine purveyors of WGs have any recommendations for a FFM punt. I am in the Shrewsbury area but willing to travel to Chester or Birmingham for the right girls.

Any ideas welcome.

Whitebeer

Hello gents, I was wondering if any of you fine purveyors of WGs have any recommendations for a FFM punt. I am in the Shrewsbury area but willing to travel to Chester or Birmingham for the right girls.

Any ideas welcome.

Best bet would be with either the Czech group or the polish ones in brum. They are quite popular and provide excellent service individually.
Although I've never done it with these, the vfm is unrivalled with the Czechs.
Happily punting.

Offline JT100

Tracey in Shrewsbury can do threesome    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
not sure if she's your cup of tea though

spicemonster69

I'm not sure she's anyone's cup of anything. I wouldn't do that if my dick was on fire and her cunt was a bucket of water.
Anyway, i had a threesome with Karen Butterfly and Sweet Bianka a few months back and there was no interaction on their part, with each other. So a no-no for me. I'm not sure that you would term them as being part of the Czech group ? Are they?
Anyone know of any fully interactive 3-way ladies?

Offline Roodboy867

Cheers guys. In a desperation moment I did call Tracey, a long time ago. Zero response. Count my blessings really. Yeah seen the Czech group, thought about it but as Jez mentioned, I'm looking for full interaction. They say patience is a virtue, but not when you are horny as hell :diablo:

Offline bobdavid

For a threesome, I would highly recommend Elise Adore: External Link/Members Only ... I've seen her with Kitty Pink before - though i think Kitty may have retired. They were both very, very bi though.