Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £60 an hour and fit as ......  (Read 2663 times)

Offline JT100

£50 half hour yet only £60 full hour???
You're right...does look too good to be true, especially with the bad feedback.
Have to admit she is a looker though...
Why not take a chance and let us all know ??

a10

PG scam maybe  :unknown:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. She's Spanish so she might be genuine but no mentions on here (would've thought that someone would mention punting a HPOA like that!) and the Feedback Only comment make me think PG scam straight away. The amazingly low price is a red flag too.

Shame, if she was genuine I'd be up there like a shot  :D

dilettante

The FB would have been for an Outcall, presumably?  Might have to TOFTT on this in a fortnight.

Offline curry

External Link/Members Only Another one in the same league this one claims to be English but is in Birmingham and has Watford as her closest rail station. Feedback from a "Zero Hero" as a fellow poster put it

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only Another one in the same league this one claims to be English but is in Birmingham and has Watford as her closest rail station. Feedback from a "Zero Hero" as a fellow poster put it

That profile was in Watford recently. PG scam I think

Offline jburke1215

£50 half hour yet only £60 full hour???
You're right...does look too good to be true, especially with the bad feedback.
Have to admit she is a looker though...
Why not take a chance and let us all know ??
Hi

do you mean Bad feedback as in there is No feedback or have I missed something?

Cheers

Offline Pauluk1

Click on the feedback.  Even though it is zero there is a feedback comment about her not turning up.

vorian

Hi

do you mean Bad feedback as in there is No feedback or have I missed something?

Cheers

Always click on the feedback even if it shows zero. Ten good fb's +10 and ten bad fb's -10 will balance each other out and show as zero.

Offline jburke1215

Click on the feedback.  Even though it is zero there is a feedback comment about her not turning up.

Thanks to you and Vorian, I never knew that about FB.

I learn something new all the time on this site  :hi: