Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izzy Birmingham  (Read 2015 times)

B.B.

Does anyone know what happened to Izzy? . she worked from a flat in Albion st , in the Jewellery Quarter up until last summer, petite Polish girl , the best GFE i`ve ever had .

ziubziauk

I think I saw on AW that she had moved to Coventry or rugby? then disappeared.  I never got to see IZZY but did see a flat mate of hers 'penelope' she was very nice.

B.B.

Yes I remember Penelope , black haired czech girl, very nice she was

Offline UK_T

Does anyone know what happened to Izzy? . she worked from a flat in Albion st , in the Jewellery Quarter up until last summer, petite Polish girl , the best GFE i`ve ever had .

Yes mate, she was great although her OWO was a lil too rough for me but she ALWAYS let me finish CIM.

Shes now working in London;

External Link/Members Only

Hope that helps!

Offline Groundhog

Nope, she has gone back to Poland permanently. That profile is being "looked after" by some guy over here, probably for some scam. If you look at the feedback you will see complaints of no reply from punters in London and never a phone number.

B.B.

Gone back permanently ! I know she had problems with her bloke over here, but said she would be back late last year, never mind... Why would you look after a profile with her pictures on it if she ain`t coming back?

B.B.

I saw her in Birmingham last weekend in the Risa night club in Broad street !! ,I just said hello , she was with a older English guy, later she was all over one of the bouncers lol

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Gone back permanently ! I know she had problems with her bloke over here, but said she would be back late last year, never mind... Why would you look after a profile with her pictures on it if she ain`t coming back?

To scam punters into buying into her PG phtos, thinking that she is still working.