Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: my second choice, anyone seen Blond_Jeniffer20  (Read 2176 times)

filmdiy9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
looks amazing but cannot find any details.

anyone seen her or got feedback?
cheers

filmdiy9

Hi guys just booked a session for next tuesday, will come back with review next week. she also has flat mate  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . took some pics of jeniffer just in case it's a bait and switch.

filmdiy9

these are other girl  links with jeniffer, all from Brazil, has anyone seen any of these girls and in what location

fredpunter

If you look at the links to reviews under your last post it's not very encouraging I'm afraid

filmdiy9

Thanks I know, not sure now. she has confirmed booking.

I will try i might be the first to get in there and then post back got two in reserve.

and

Xtina has a good review here, also Brazilian. 

noobzz

i saw her last month. She got another profile before. First pic of her gallery shows how she looks like. Poor service, fake boobs. no kissing.. She only has one bathroom and is sharing with her flatmate
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 05:33:26 pm by noobzz »

filmdiy9

Many thanks for that not in to fake boobs i think i will give her a miss.
cheers

Offline World Sick

I'm writing a review on Jennifer today. Saw her earlier today. Was certainly strange in parts.

Offline PLeisure

i saw her last month. She got another profile before. First pic of her gallery shows how she looks like. Poor service, fake boobs. no kissing.. She only has one bathroom and is sharing with her flatmate
Your review would be appreciated on here, I'm sure  :hi:

Offline paul_2407

Sounds like the girls in that apartment have a similar approach to their services then. My review of Young Sara can be pretty much summed up in your comments.

Offline The_Don

Offline PLeisure

I'm writing a review on Jennifer today. Saw her earlier today. Was certainly strange in parts.
Would be great to have your review, please  :hi: