Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 26th August.Cheap and hopefully cheerfull  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

07424 128556

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw her profile last week but none of the girls in that flat do FK so I haven't pursued any of them.

Offline bestbefore

A review on her flatmate was not promising

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49433.msg646521;topicseen#msg646521

I think under several different names, this girl had a string of negative reviews. Having good tits seemed to be about the only plus if I remember correctly. One to avoid.

Offline Steve2

I saw her profile last week but none of the girls in that flat do FK so I haven't pursued any of them.

It looks like she has had several profiles Sam . Not good news

Offline SamLP

It looks like she has had several profiles Sam . Not good news

It looks that way, as well as zero aw fb or hidden fb. It's why I've avoided this group along with the fact they don't do FK.
I only tried to see one of the girls previously (profile now gone) and when I was told no FK I left it at that. Five minutes later I got a text saying that they will do FK. I simply ignored it at as I got the feeling it may not be delivered with any passion or it was to bait me in and then find out it's actually not on offer.

Offline The_Don

LL

In hindsight it more of a neg now than neutral IMO
Chanel was the girl who one reviewer wrote about her watching a movie on her mobile phone whilst he shagged her from behind. Haha.

Offline punk

Chanel was the girl who one reviewer wrote about her watching a movie on her mobile phone whilst he shagged her from behind. Haha.

I remember that,shame she has great tits.

doobes

With a negative like that, SamLP will be in there like a shot.  :P :cool:

LL

I remember that,shame she has great tits.
Yep she still holds the title of "best tits on adultwork" as far as I'm concerned.

Offline SamLP

With a negative like that, SamLP will be in there like a shot.  :P :cool:

:lol: If the movie is good I may even tell her to put her moans on mute  :music: