Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy2222  (Read 2850 times)

Offline finn5555

Anyone seen or know of this one?

She has bid on. RB of mine at a very competitive rate  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

michaelvolland

Hi,

Same here - a very competitive RD. By the time she replied I had already made arrangements , but I emailed her back and she seemed very keen on seeing me next time I was in town !!

Interested to hear from anyone who has met her.

Offline claretandblue

I heard she works out of a walk up flat in soho?any truth in that?

Offline plaaaayer

Has anyone seen her yet?

Really thinking about TOFT but I don't wanna see her if she's working out of a walk up.

Profile says a flat in Leicester Square.

Offline claretandblue

Fairly certain she is working from the walk up in Romiley street,why not call her?

jimbobwood

I have seen her in Soho Walkup and thought she was excellent, very enthusiastic and great tits! :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

She definitely offered bareback on that profile for a while when she was new. Seeing that on her profile was why I did not see her, and made note of it.

Offline claretandblue

She definitely offered bareback on that profile for a while when she was new. Seeing that on her profile was why I did not see her, and made note of it.
The plot thickens!previously offering bb and working out of a walk up,not just any walk up either,the one "crazy ana" used to work out of

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I know with certainty she offered bareback on her profile before.

Offline claretandblue

Well ana apparently offered all sorts at that walk up so maybe thata why they got this girl in prepared to offer bb?

I saw her at the flat a few weeks back but walked as didn't find her attractive at all

jimbobwood

I think you lads are looking into this too much. As long as you protect yourself, I can't see any problems. I thought she was very clean, with a large labia to suck on. She does seem a bit mental, in a nymphomaniac sort of way - Which isn't a bad thing. ;)

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
I'm curious, two different contributors talk about "very competitive rate" on a RB.

What exactly does that mean? Is there any reason to be coy and not mention the numbers on this forum?

At £80 a half and £150 an hour this lady has a lot of competition, if she is knocking 30%+ off on a RB it suddenly becomes a more attractive offer.

But as long as no figures are mentioned it's all speculation, so would anyone who's had a RB offer care to share?

Offline KentAde

Anyone mind sharing what rates she charged in the 'walk-up'? ......imagine they have got to be lower than her advertised prices?

jimbobwood

Anyone mind sharing what rates she charged in the 'walk-up'? ......imagine they have got to be lower than her advertised prices?

£20 for facesitting, OW, reverse oral, rimming on her, foot fetish, mish sex, light kissing!  :rose:

Offline KentAde

£20 for facesitting, OW, reverse oral, rimming on her, foot fetish, mish sex, light kissing!  :rose:

Wow! Seems like I need to pay her a visit. Had the delights of Anna a few times, so hopefully she is an ideal replacement!
Cheers  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

I think you lads are looking into this too much. As long as you protect yourself, I can't see any problems. I thought she was very clean, with a large labia to suck on. She does seem a bit mental, in a nymphomaniac sort of way - Which isn't a bad thing. ;)
Not really mate,I have no problems with what she does as I don't think she is attractive at all so wouldn't visit,you fill your boots though  :hi:

Offline Lance

Where is this place? At £20 i need to see her asap!

Offline The_Don

Where is this place? At £20 i need to see her asap!

I believe, I seen her (not punted) working not far from the Ron (some of you know this place):

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lance

I believe, I seen her (not punted) working not far from the Ron (some of you know this place):

Hidden Image/Members Only

The street name would be most handy.... last time i spoke to her she was working from a hotel in Leicester Sq

Offline claretandblue

She is working from a walk up flat in soho ,34 Romiley st :hi:

Offline Lance

She is working from a walk up flat in soho ,34 Romiley st :hi:

Thank you sir.  :hi:

raylondoner

I'm curious, two different contributors talk about "very competitive rate" on a RB.

What exactly does that mean? Is there any reason to be coy and not mention the numbers on this forum?

At £80 a half and £150 an hour this lady has a lot of competition, if she is knocking 30%+ off on a RB it suddenly becomes a more attractive offer.

But as long as no figures are mentioned it's all speculation, so would anyone who's had a RB offer care to share?

There's an FR that quotes £200 for 10 hours! :hi: